2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saw a couple a couple green lobsters at the stock x pop up. There goes the loyalty lol. Was there to offload some shoes I haven’t worn just in case I want to pay resale. (Big if). Hopefully true loyalty is rewarded to everyone that wants a pair soon :nthat:

The whole thing honestly makes minimal sense to me. If he really cared about fighting resellers they would have made so many that they are everywhere for anyone who wants them.

I get why there are limited drops and that’s totally cool. But let’s not act like these won’t be all over the secondary market because of how they release them

Just waiting for a release date, so I can call out of work

Like thats another reason I'd love a heads up. I can probably move my schedule around. I cant exactly be operating a train and buying shoes at the same time haha

ctade.gif

url

The whole thing honestly makes minimal sense to me. If he really cared about fighting resellers they would have made so many that they are everywhere for anyone who wants them.

I get why there are limited drops and that’s totally cool. But let’s not act like these won’t be all over the secondary market because of how they release them
Exactly. I’m starting to think they probably will release on NDC because of the photos posted. So I figure, if they do end up releasing on NDC, a skateshop release won’t be out of question. I just wish they’d cut it out and drop all the info.

I will paint the swoosh on the takashi on Tuesday when I get back from Cali .. no need to un-stitch the swoosh ...

That was my thought as well
I didn’t think Nike cared all that much about the shops anymore
Maybe it was an accident
Maybe a hype move to make people think they sold out with the quickness

Back
Top Bottom