2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

xzxxc.png
Hate to laugh at others misfortunes but this made my morning. On a side note I would probably get my *** kicked for stepping to these ppl.:rofl:

so was the purple lobsters extremely hard to get on cncpts.com? I tried but I was driving at the same time lol I couldn’t really focus that much.

Only because of the shipping issue. I was able to input all of my info and get to checkout w/in a minute of launch.

Don’t care about the box. Just want the shoes.
After all the hype about how resellers were going go cry on Deons part it is ironic that this release is for resellers only. No one with a job who lives in Boston or New York has any chance in store.
And resellers were lined up way before the announcement ...because people at cncpts told (or sold) info

With sale prices on StockX being over $600 all resellers are calling in at their McDonald’s jobs because they think they will make more reselling a couple of pairs
I wish the people would have more patience and not be spending so much for pairs that will drop in price in a week
Fuels the reseller fire

On a semi related note
The pandageons have a pretend sample stamp on the insides?
Interesting

I honestly like my chances this go round especially since I’m off work and I’ll be outta the mall in 20 minutes. Gotta scoop these Concept Kyrie 5’s.

Bull****. Releasing the Green Lobster at 9 AM like people don't have jobs to go to. These stores love the chaos it creates. They could have done an in-store raffle yesterday like they did for the Kyrie and various Off White shoes.

Exactly! And how line was 100 deep before the post this morning. Why do a raffle when you you just want hype and chaos. Loyalty, yeah to resellers. They trash for that :smh:

Has he ever come out and said exactly what he was doing to combat resellers cause it seems like he doin the exact opposite
The combating resellers was the scanning the box thing. The idea was that resellers usually unload their pairs right away and wouldn't be able to scan the box. I don't think he realized that people could just take a picture of the box and scan it. Good idea in theory but you can never really combat resellers.

Back
Top Bottom