2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So now that most the lames have disappeared, are the only real ones in here that copped the greens @pimorules and @flunkthedunk ? Also just out of curiosity, how many of the regs copped the purps,humidity’s and diamonds this year? I missed all 3.not to mention black pigeons last year. It would make me a little happier to know a least a few of y’all ate this year.
Didnt try Humiditys but took L's on all the above and the Xmas sweaters last year.

So now that most the lames have disappeared, are the only real ones in here that copped the greens @pimorules and @flunkthedunk ? Also just out of curiosity, how many of the regs copped the purps,humidity’s and diamonds this year? I missed all 3.not to mention black pigeons last year. It would make me a little happier to know a least a few of y’all ate this year.
Purple lobsters only

Didnt try Humiditys but took L's on all the above and the Xmas sweaters last year.

Good to know I’m not alone homie. Honestly, not really too mad about any of them. Definitely will try for greens again when they drop on SNKRS and we can relive the **** show that was today all over again. And after all the pics this year, I never wanna see the Xmas sweaters ever again lol.

Bought my first pair of Dunks in probably 10 years... The Gino Highs! I remember how expensive the lows used to be back in the day and was surprised to see a high version going for so low so I put in a bid on GOAT for under retail and it was accepted. Apparently these hit outlets for $45, but I never get fire like that at any of the outkets I frequent.

20181228_190351.jpg

This forum is a great help, but unfortunately I dont know the first thing about discord servers and I dont use Twitter/bots, so if anything maybe I can win a raffle or a SNKRS drop eventually.

Anything I take an L on I usually end up paying over retail just to wear, but as much as I love the Greens, certainly not worth paying much over an already high 190$.

Bought the Black Pigeons / Black Diamonds resale, but thankfully I didnt pay too much over retail.

I dont know the first thing about discord servers

Discord is a glorified chat room I use for gaming. Anyone can start there own server free. It supports chat as well as txt and logs everything. Its definitely something the younger crowd is using more and more now.

Good to see you guys at least got something. For all this talk about Sb’s being “hype” again, none of the releases this year really got me too excited. Although the ones we have mentioned would have been nice to have. Sadly,the best out of all of them are the green lobs:frown:. Still wanna see the black lace swap On the humidity’s though:nerd:
Just happy the days of the IW’s seem to be dead and gone lol.

Discord is a glorified chat room I use for gaming. Anyone can start there own server free. It supports chat as well as txt and logs everything. Its definitely something the younger crowd is using more and more now.

Kinda know that now but was blown away there is actually monthly subs to discord servers for early access sneaker info.

I like shoes, but apparently I don't like them THAT much. Maybe if I planned to resell for profit, but I just wanna rock em.

Kinda know that now but was blown away there is actually monthly subs to discord servers for early access sneaker info.

I like shoes, but apparently I don't like them THAT much. Maybe if I planned to resell for profit, but I just wanna rock em.
wow I had no idea it had subscription based anything.

i just hope the upcoming GR's are great since that's the only time i could eat :emoji_laughing: can't keep up with hyped releases knowing it will just be copped by bots

speaking of I used todays ebay discount for the grey trd lows $67 shipped :smile:

i'd say its been a crappy decade or so for Nike SB

We got new lobsters, diamonds, pigeons, humidity joints, when pigs fly, AJ 1 colab
that's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there is a ton more. As a consumer of the product I disagree because no matter how you look at it the product is selling out
and keeping value.

We got new lobsters, diamonds, pigeons, humidity joints, when pigs fly, AJ 1 colab
that's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there is a ton more. As a consumer of the product I disagree because no matter how you look at it the product is selling out
and keeping value.
lance mountain AJI probably the only thing worth mentioning. i prob have my box eras wrong so ill scale it down and say since 2011/12 instead of 2009/10

Back
Top Bottom