2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does this mean I didn’t win? I didn’t see on the entry form when they would be sending notifications.

Attachments

• 89A94DF2-ADED-4EFB-8DFB-899E62E21BFA.jpeg
    89A94DF2-ADED-4EFB-8DFB-899E62E21BFA.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 87
So when do we find out if we won the raffle or not?

Would be cool if someone in here won.
I honestly don't believe a single order was canceled. You haven't seen one cancelled email that looks legit or one person complaining his order was cancelled here in NT. This is all to save face for cncpts and it will work because people are morons.

My first pair of sb's was the blue box venom highs and I beat those shoes into the damn ground, they lasted a long time and it was such a simple colorway. I'd definitely cop another pair in my current size but only the blue box version before they switched to new tooling.

My first pair.. Venoms too.. still have them but they have been demoted to yard work duties.. true beaters indeed .

And Happy New Year's to all.

20190101_131811.jpg

Yup card info raffle or hey

Just make a one time use website or something with a weird name and tweet it out randomly

Gives everyone some sort of shot

Don’t know how they thought this is what was gonna stop the bots lmao

weLp purple lobsters are about to hit $300 in various sizes on stock x. Hopefully everyone who wanted wanted got them and the ones that didn't, did when they were in the low 200s. The hype man :smh:. Don’t see the greens going lower without a release from Nike and that won’t be much lower either.

Forgot about those :smokin

weLp purple lobsters are about to hit $300 in various sizes on stock x. Hopefully everyone who wanted wanted got them and the ones that didn't, did when they were in the low 200s. The hype man :smh:. Don’t see the greens going lower without a release from Nike and that won’t be much lower either.

Yup, sadly I'll never own the purps. Can't see myself paying $300 for them, jokes on me for thinking they would shake out around $180-200.

Back
Top Bottom