2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im looking at a pair of SB Pink Boxes right now. At a good price but they a half size bigger than my ideal size.

The seller is saying that they ran somewhat tighter than normal which was why he's selling.

Is there any truth to that?

Half a size big isnt too big of a deal but usually when i buy aftermarket i really prefer that they be my #1 size preference
They're stiff, but the sizing is true.

A1E442A9-3222-4885-87DF-3B554623B124.jpeg

Love the way these feel

I guess it's safe to assume there won't be a wider release of the green lobsters. that's a shame and I can't believe Nike actually let a shop dictate a shoe by itself with such pathetic internet technology and in-store only opportunities that's not the way to go in the future in my opinion with releases. Nikes a multibillion-dollar corporation don't tell me they can't come up with a program to combat this issue if they really gave a fukk they would. as long as they get their paycheck at the end of the day they don't give a crap

I’m still troubled that the SNKRS cam is still loaded
I swear the Pigeon one dropped off after the release, though I may be remembering wrong

jkitty jkitty and I were discussing how Nike has dropped the Venom highs in 3 box eras (Gold/Blue/Tape), but almost 5 years into the current box era and we still haven't seen them drop despite numerous reiterations (UCS v3, Lobsters v4 and v5, Pigeons v2 and v3, and there are probably others).

Would you guys cop Venoms @ retail if materials were decent?

Anyone buy the new blue and cream dunk yet? How is the comfort/materials?

Also I was going to wait for discount but the few places its released it seems like it sold out after a short bit. I might just bite at full price if they don't start sitting at stores.

Anyone buy the new blue and cream dunk yet? How is the comfort/materials?

Also I was going to wait for discount but the few places its released it seems like it sold out after a short bit. I might just bite at full price if they don't start sitting at stores.

I like them too, as well as their maroon looking counterpart.. I may hit the skateshop today and check them out in hand.

I'm here for some more nice simple GR colorways :smokin

jkitty jkitty and I were discussing how Nike has dropped the Venom highs in 3 box eras (Gold/Blue/Tape), but almost 5 years into the current box era and we still haven't seen them drop despite numerous reiterations (UCS v3, Lobsters v4 and v5, Pigeons v2 and v3, and there are probably others).

Would you guys cop Venoms @ retail if materials were decent?

Yeah dude, in a second. My style is either loud shoes with a simple black/white shirt. Or black/white shoes with a loud shirt. I wear my doom (don’t know why that name stuck) foams all the time.

Back
Top Bottom