2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There are gonna be a lot of upset people if this keychain doesn't actually have a benefit in relation to this Pigeon release.

There are gonna be a lot of upset people if this keychain doesn't actually have a benefit in relation to this Pigeon release.

Lol that’s what I’m thinking. They dropping first on Sunday than probably next Friday as a store exclusive. Saturday at skate shops. Then ending with SNKRS on the 13th. I’m not sure what the keychain is going to do unless it’s a scavenger hunt before his store drops them.

I only seen 6 people hit on the lobster :emoji_thinking: 9.5 - up sizes That’s not including people from here

Id imagine a very small amount were even available......100 tops? They truly only care about saving face at this point, they got paid regardless.

C8907B0B-B6BD-4A95-9349-B0273DEB515E.jpeg
Haven’t been in this thread since last year. Last SB pickup was the black pigeon and once I saw the purple lobster I had to jump on it. Think I did okay by paying $216 with the eBay code last week. Can’t wait to wear these.

C8907B0B-B6BD-4A95-9349-B0273DEB515E.jpeg
Haven’t been in this thread since last year. Last SB pickup was the black pigeon and once I saw the purple lobster I had to jump on it. Think I did okay by paying $216 with the eBay code last week. Can’t wait to wear these.

Nice pickup. I got antsy and jumped on $230 from StockX against my wishes, but guess that will end up not being so bad. Just arrived today, very pleased with them and can’t wait to lace swap/throw on

Screenshot_20190103-180049_Instagram.jpg Anybody else see this and laugh? Like, how does this change anything? Maybe not used for SBs but still, no clue what this will help with.

No worries, I still don't get what they are trying to accomplish with that "feature"? So if a bot has 50 attempts, 30 eat, now the other 20 can sit at the front of a queue for a restock? Seems counterintuitive to me but maybe I'm understanding wrong.

Back
Top Bottom