2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The reality of skaters customising their **** to standout and repainting them when it gets shredded off isn't real

From theory to application, it's a stretch. The recent LM blazer was a better exexuexecof what you're saying.

I think many are missing my point. We're not talking about colorway. That comment alone renders credibility nonexistent .

I still have a few of these around.

For those interested I’ll send you one.

F871E7AD-CE65-46AD-B0DA-3302E5EC4710.jpeg

LM >>> SOL for me

but its pure gimmick. i get it skate heads "spraypainted their pairs" to make new ones after they were done. but F outta w the mismatched pair and them happening to be the GOAT colorways.

for me the SOL and skunks are the most underrated overrated dunk highs

You’ll find a different answer from everybody on that...Honestly for me it would be a toss up between the Wheat Forbes and the Black Supremes...

Wheats because that was the quintessential colorway with full suede for a skate shoe back then...Supremes because it showcased that Nike could actually open it up and hit us with something new on the Dunk...

The scratch away dunks are cool but my issue is that they’ve been too similar to the LMs. KBs being white and red, new scratch away low being white and blue, and the Cavs dunk is cool because of new scratch colors but the shoe still has that dark base(not sure if black or navy). I guess WISC and WSLS count for the swoosh which were cool but they can get much more creative with it. I mean they recently dropped all red Jordan 4s that had a pattern underneath

Back
Top Bottom