2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wait, why are the pigeon dunk a draw on snkrs?

8F4B00C5-1C2E-416E-9F9D-1A02E5D5B13D.jpeg

Whats wrong with the draw? I won two draws before on hyped releases but ive never been able to cop a hyped non draw release on snkrs.

I feel chances are a little stronger with draw, yes bots gonna be all over draw but non bot accounts will hit too, at least everyone can enter for a chance and not get chart jacked or sitting in queue to only get sold out massage

Whats wrong with the draw? I won two draws before on hyped releases but ive never been able to cop a hyped non draw release on snkrs.

I feel chances are a little stronger with draw, yes bots gonna be all over draw but non bot accounts will hit too, at least everyone can enter for a chance and not get chart jacked or sitting in queue to only get sold out massage

you were lucky

Well over 95% wont have the same fate

When the Draw first came about I was excited and hopeful that the randomness would help me win a pair here and there.. after essentially never winning a draw it's now more synonymous with a western movie and somehow I keep pulling my gun slower than SNKRS and get shot with a massive "DIDNT GET EM"

When the Draw first came about I was excited and hopeful that the randomness would help me win a pair here and there.. after essentially never winning a draw it's now more synonymous with a western movie and somehow I keep pulling my gun slower than SNKRS and get shot with a massive "DIDNT GET EM"

Snkrs was ruined when they introduced the desktop version.

I’ve literally only won a SNKRS draw once. Not feeling that confident about this release either. It seems like just yesterday we could get any and all SBs without much worry. The messed up thing about all this new hype surrounding SBs, is I still never see them worn in the wild. So clearly this hype is for all the resellers.

Never got a chance to show these off, but last October I officially launched my latest fashion line. And to commemorate the event, I hand painted 3 pairs of SB's. Two of which I gave to buddies who were skating for the event, and the last one was raffled off to benefit underprivileged and homeless kids of Portland.

The concept of the show and dunk was very much Halloween based/inspired. I call them the 'Fate Makers'. Hope you guys enjoy.

p17i8.jpg

dd740.jpg

21mhs85.jpg

14ik4ec.jpg

211udqb.jpg

119c6iv.jpg

Never got a chance to show these off, but last October I officially launched my latest fashion line. And to commemorate the event, I hand painted 3 pairs of SB's. Two of which I gave to buddies who were skating for the event, and the last one was raffled off to benefit underprivileged and homeless kids of Portland.

The concept of the show and dunk was very much Halloween based/inspired. I call them the 'Fate Makers'. Hope you guys enjoy.

p17i8.jpg

dd740.jpg

21mhs85.jpg

14ik4ec.jpg

211udqb.jpg

119c6iv.jpg

I dig them...Job well done...

Back
Top Bottom