2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CNCPTS :lol:

4URbPji.jpg

As stupid as it sounds, the box is probably worth it.

Price difference between the regular pair and special box pair on StockX is ~$100.

Is the only difference between the special box and the retail Nike lobsters this box? If so I buy for 30 and price difference is 100 on resale. I’m about to buy, don’t care why concepts had extras.

I wanted the blue laces, I didn’t get it with the special box from SX. I really don’t care for the special box...still pretty upset about it. That stupid disclaimer is at the very bottom of the listing on the phone app. They should’ve stated on top where it says “special packaging”

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ya’ll really buying a $30 box to make an extra $15 on Purp Lobster resale? :lol:
If only. Bought for 30 to make extra 100 on resale. Put a commissions on the extra 70 profit and I make 60 bucks for doing nothing and get satisfaction of selling to hypebeast dopes. Was a good trade fam. Peace.

jay-z.jpg
[/QUOTE
You soundin like a reseller right now
nah fam. I’m a box hunter. I find boxes and convert my regulars into gold. Just messing. Saw an arbitrage opportunity and took it and can sell to hypebeasts along the way makes it double good.

I will take half the profit upside from my box and donate it to a sneaker game charity of this board’s choosing, likely an SB Dunk Pro charity. Or an anti reseller one too. LMK fam.

Back
Top Bottom