2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lin
how else did y’all expect this to play out?

unless you’re running a bot it’s RIP

Exactly lol ... how many years have all yall done this... there is no point in to doing this online lol... i think it will be like premier raffles or nothing at all

Lol they dropped already? Why did I miss out checking the thread last night? oh well. Not all that interested in these but I entered a raffle. Not getting my hopes up. Good luck to everyone else.

Blacksheep went mia on this pigeon dunk :emoji_thinking:
Capture+_2019-01-12-09-55-28.png

Bots suck man. But even with one, I bet they still talk up L’s like we do. Supply is just super limited, with even big stores like CCS only getting a couple FSR’s. It’s just that we have NO shot.

I like the idea of locals doing in-person raffles. I just wish I had a big local like Premier!

I think a good solution is to do raffles (online or whatever), but only allow folks in with certain dollars spent. Like you need to spend $300 annually to enter. Cuts out bots, and families that roll up with 20 people. Also rewards loyal customers. I spend $500 a year with Black Sheep and Premier. Tactics and SPoT too.

Wow I think it just gets a little worse with each release smh , got a call from my boy this morning telling me he hit yesterday on the tactics raffle for me in my size and I was shocked! Because I took a million L's so far. I need some coffee , these releases got me tired! I'll try for any of the regulars who need an oop on snkrs on the 15th. Send me your size info again guys , y'all know who you are lol

Spent my morning playin with my new espresso machine and setting up a new deck.

Didn’t even know these dropped today but not surprised to see how it turned out.

Nike SB is in a weird place right now. All this faked up hype..
They don’t give a **** about those loyal to the brand so long as they get to put a swoosh on the Olympic sk8 uniforms.

Been outta this thread with all the hype over pigeons, so apologies if this was already shared, but super steal on SL lows https://soulland.com/products/soulland-x-nike-sb-dunk-low-pro
These are $65 on eBay as well
I saw someone wearing the white highs and kinda want em lol

The definition of insanity is repeating the same frustrating close to impossible thing and expecting a different result. The thing that initially drew me to dunks was that they were accessible ....meaning you could buy retail pairs more than a nanosecond after they go on sale exclusively with robotics.
Now that Nike SB has decided to make dunks inaccessible finding myself wondering why I bother. The new endless hype model is obviously not aimed at my demographic and to say it is extremely tired is an understatement. Hype brings eyeballs not sales. And at the end of the day sales are what matters to a gigantic publicly owned business.
Hype brings sales. Nike’s been doing this long enough— they aren’t leaving money on the table. For every QS Dunk they sell, they’re moving 20x the volume with apparel and inline models. The SB line is aimed at teenagers, not sneaker collectors who have an extremely specific product demand.

Spent my morning playin with my new espresso machine and setting up a new deck.

Didn’t even know these dropped today but not surprised to see how it turned out.

Nike SB is in a weird place right now. All this faked up hype..
They don’t give a **** about those loyal to the brand so long as they get to put a swoosh on the Olympic sk8 uniforms.

These are $65 on eBay as well
I saw someone wearing the white highs and kinda want em lol

White highs are . Maybe I’ll wear those today...

Back
Top Bottom