2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nick Diamond posted this photo. I wonder if the pink pair is a custom or an actual one-off for him?

931B23DE-8AA4-4589-9CA2-2FAFCC6E1ABF.jpeg

Someone def did a pink custom on IG of a few pairs. Not saying this pair is a custom, but that was done as a custom.

I love the color of these Pigeons, simple and clean. I can't stop looking at them and I can't stand lows, never owned a pair of low dunks but these, damn

How would you guys feel about a current tech SB dunk? Flyknit upper (either fully or just the toe box and mid panel), react midsole, etc?

Probably not flyknit. It’s a skate shoe after all, it’s gonna rip or wear away faster in any area of the shoe that’s knit. I remember the Brandon Biebel shoe was knit like type in the heel area (even though it was reinforced) and they didn’t last so well.

Diamond.All_.Day_.Red_.jpg

How would you guys feel about a current tech SB dunk? Flyknit upper (either fully or just the toe box and mid panel), react midsole, etc?
Nike released those god awful flyknit dunks last year. Not sure if they had a lunar midsole or not. React probably wouldn't work on a skate shoe either, people were complaining about the react foam wearing down too fast just from running in them.
nike-dunk-low-flyknit-tiffany-1.jpg

E0528EEB-C5BB-4EE4-B4CE-3576744E0F91.jpeg
Pulled all my shoes out of their moving boxes
Did not organize them at all which is going to bother me until I move them into the closet (once I build the shelves)
Seeing them all in one place (minus the 50 pairs currently in my closet and the 30 pairs I’m not going to keep) lets me know that I have a problem
The wall is 222 pairs

2019 will be a problem solving year for sure

And don’t ask if anything is for sale.... it’s not

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

Back
Top Bottom