2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quartersnacks are better than SOMPs IMO...I own both but lows are easier to wear.
to each his own :wink:

I'm a snob when it comes to materials so....
sompsoverquartersnacks.jpg

SOMPS >> 25¢ SNACKS

to each his own :wink:

I'm a snob when it comes to materials so....
sompsoverquartersnacks.jpg

SOMPS >> 25¢ SNACKS

I love Euphoria nubuck and literally as soon as I felt the material needed it on my Lightyear designs loll. In my opinion its the nicest leather based material they offer at Bespoke so its amazing they found the need to use it on the SOMPs.

Quartersnacks are better than SOMPs IMO...I own both but lows are easier to wear.
I also have both, and it's a push for me. SOMPS are highs, have the total silver swoosh, and I love the different materials on the upper, but I love the low nature of the Quartersnacks, the swoosh with just the pop of silver, and the 25 cent hits on the tongue, side, and lace tips. Though they have their similarities, they're both dope and unique IMO.

Obv I’d say QS>SOMPs
The suede on the QS is unlike most in the modern era plus all the little details
I like them both though
Since I don’t skate anymore and have replaced skating with Standing On My Pedals I def love both

Obv I’d say QS>SOMPs
The suede on the QS is unlike most in the modern era plus all the little details
I like them both though
Since I don’t skate anymore and have replaced skating with Standing On My Pedals I def love both
I love how we're debating on the Quartersnacks, SOMPS, and even the Nontourages to a degree, on the eve of the black/gum laser 4's that are dropping. I love Js, and have a bunch of them, but IMO these SBs blow those 4's out of the water.

If we wanna have a discussion about blk/gum dunks, let's not forget the GOAT:
tumblr_mutvcwT57d1r92k5yo1_1280.jpg

(not my pic)
This truly is the GOAT of black/gum bottoms. Oh and of course the courir af1, if u *** with af1 that is. Most of the kids don’t know bout the pro b ross dunks and the superb mix of materials. But makes sense for a 20 year old shoe. Unds-ed mine last week. Gotta let them breathe after 2 decades lol.

Back
Top Bottom