2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not that I think it's a high chance either way but he said a 51% chance of getting a pair not that 51% of KC owners will get a pair.
I don't completely believe him either way, especially since shoes come in all sizes. It's not like he asked those who grabbed a key chain their shoe size upon purchase, and therefore put aside sizes accordingly. Hypothetically, what if everyone with a key chain wears a sz. 10? I'm gonna shoot my shot, and if I miss out, oh well.

So I entered the raffle for the Hoodie, then tried to enter for the long sleeve but it says I already entered, Tried entering for the short sleeve and it goes through. Went back to long sleeve and still get the error page even thought I don't remember signing up for it...? And my email only shows two entries for the hoodie and short sleeve...

damn man I'm a sucker for black shoes , these mids look dope. I like how the tag also says "ISO" thats an interesting touch

I know quality is always one of those "it was better back then" type of things, and therefore nothing current hardly ever measures up to releases of yesteryear, but these do look dope. I have a feeling that having these as a trio with the SOMPs and QuarterSnacks might be a must!

I know quality is always one of those "it was better back then" type of things, and therefore nothing current hardly ever measures up to releases of yesteryear, but these do look dope. I have a feeling that having these as a trio with the SOMPs and QuarterSnacks might be a must!
those mids do look like they got quality materials

ETA for this drop?

Patiently waiting for corduroy low joints that popped up a few months back.
the black/flesh ones, too!

upload_2019-1-24_6-29-13.png

Who has this magical pigeon key chain in here?

I have one. I’ll update how it goes tomorrow. Can’t say I feel anymore optimistic about my chances. The couple times I’ve scanned it messing around it just took me to the New Arrivals section. I’m hope they’ve got something built into the backend of the site for tomorrow though

Interesting.. only thing I can think of the advantage of the key chain is fast check out process like Apple Pay ... did anyone got the email from staples yet ?

Screenshot_2019-01-23-19-22-49.png
Screenshot_2019-01-23-19-22-29.png
Screenshot_2019-01-23-19-13-24.png

Hey guys I need your expertise. I have the opportunity to finally cop a pair of quags in my size. I'm a little torn, they cost $80 after shipping but it looks like the suede can use some real love. Do you guys think I can hit these with an eraser and then rejuvenate the suede with mink oil? I've never used mink oil so im skeptical. P.s apologize in advance for the ****ty upload , my phone is so weird when it comes to uploading photos on here smh

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-23-19-13-04.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-23-19-13-04.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Damn, my homie asked if I want to cop his partially stripped white Lance Mountain's for a steal price. I'm leaning towards getting them and finish the job. But I won't feel complete without the black pair...

Back
Top Bottom