2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm getting a you don't have access to this page message after the 12345 minutes it takes to load

so if the QR code is somewhat protected then its a good thing no one gave up their link
It’s not protected cook groups using same qr codes .. that’s what I’m seeing on Twitter

It’s not protected cook groups using same qr codes .. that’s what I’m seeing on Twitter

upload_2019-1-24_11-31-49.png

if that link that was posted earlier is the QR code then thats what I get when I go to it...

Sorry for my hesitation, I’d love to share but with how much effort Staple has put into trying to counter bots this release, I’d hate for my order to be canceled if they can detect multiple page access attempts from my QR code if it’s individual.

I’m already bummed at dropping 30 bucks for it

Sorry for my hesitation, I’d love to share but with how much effort Staple has put into trying to counter bots this release, I’d hate for my order to be canceled if they can detect multiple page access attempts from my QR code if it’s individual.

I’m already bummed at dropping 30 bucks for it

how long do you think before we see listings on ebay for pigeon keychains that no one wants anymore? :rofl:

So the way it looks the piegons r still coming out to the bots i mean normal people that don’t have pigeons badges

Were you guys logged into your staplepigeon.com accounts?
tried logging in but nothing

I wouldn’t risk it either. should’ve bought a keychain. I threw mine outside lol
I was going to buy one but after the announcement that they would do something for this release, they sold out quick

I was able to access the page and see the shoes despite not having a keychain. Sizes showed sold out tho so I didn't bother any longer
using a QR code or one of the 4 links on their website?

anyone know anywhere that has the pink SB x NBA hoodie? Buddy wants one after seeing mine lol. Sold out everywhere on line in Large

Received the newsletter around 11:39am est. Link was spinning for a long *** time. Got onto the site and every thing was sold out.

whatyouseeiswhatyouwontget

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom