2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I also saw some vids recommending using those teeth-whitening gels to whiten the midsoles. Anyone here try method before?

Wow great results, gonna do this on my pair this weekend. Does it matter if its cold as **** outside? Or is good sunlight all that's needed?
I believe sunlight is the main driver, the brighter the better. Lower temp might actually be better because it prevents the cream from evaporating as quickly. Sometimes you need to do multiple applications.

Taped the uppers so as to not get any of the stuff on the elephant print and leather. Used a cheap brush from michael's to brush a thin layer on the midsole. Let sit in the sunlight for about 20-30 minutes, flip over to the other side, coat and do the same. So for example I did both lateral sides facing the sun for 20-30 minutes, then coated the medial sides and did 20-30. Repeat until satisfied. It pretty much dries entirely, but wipe away accordingly.

Do you have a pic of the bottle? TIA

Even though I can't walk, the rain here in the Sea definitely can make midsoles quite yellow over time. Gonna try the 40 cream on a pair of oldies and see how it works for me. On the shoe front, I think I'm gonna ultimately grab the Green Lobsters down the road for sure. I do love green, so hopefully the price they're sitting at now stays the same, if not dropping. I'll get them in a couple/few months if that's the case. Won't cry if I miss at the end of the day, but not tryna drop $400+ right damn now.

Def--> I want em too and I dont own any of the others.....if they go down to 300ish and I have my small tax refund I just may make a bad decision, lol

Found these in my closet the other day.
Red Toe Dunk SB
Formerly:"Formulacheck"

Attachments

• 20190122_201918.jpg
    20190122_201918.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 27
I thought they were called red toe bisons? Those are definitely the ones that got away and is my one of my top 5s till this day. I would trade a lot for that shoe.

Quick question guys, did the green lobsters all come in the special concepts packaging? Trying to secure a pair but i dont know if they released in a regular old sb box as well.

Edit: found out they all came in special boxes, also looked around online and every single pair for sale on various websites also comes in the special box. Just gonna stick away from that one pair I saw.

Last edited:
Quick question guys, did the green lobsters all come in the special concepts packaging? Trying to secure a pair but i dont know if they released in a regular old sb box as well.

Edit: found out they all came in special boxes, also looked around online and every single pair for sale on various websites also comes in the special box. Just gonna stick away from that one pair I saw.
The special box contains the regular old SB box

Back
Top Bottom