2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

size 12 folks ought to give this dude’s page a look:

3F75589B-FDF6-4F23-9152-9F21EAEC018A.png

Appreciate that. Hate I missed the Rays

Im trying to cop pigeon panda sbs?
Should I pull the trigger on $250 or will prices dip more after more pairs arrive

Should I pull the trigger on $250 or will prices dip more after more pairs arrive
Varies by size but with my Size 13, prices have been very stable in the 260's - 270's for the last couple of weeks. If it were me, I'd pull the trigger at $250.

you’re going to have the crowd that says “just wait they’ll come crashing down,” but I don’t see this climate producing that. Your best bet may be to wait for another eBay discount code to use on a BIN. Otherwise I can’t see doing any better than $250 for quite a while

Screenshot_20190130-201246.png
Uprise has 20% off with 'frigid' code. Few NBA dunk high sizes up.

Dang I was hoping they would have those cream/blue lows and they did but not my size. Hopefully they go on sale soon enough somewhere else. Thanks for the info either way.

For those interested they had 11-13, no half sizes.

So Just called EB..them mfs is shady oml.. how tf Im still seeing this? Yall tryna scam me outta 45 dollar tee??

Attachments

• 4DA95DB0-3E19-40BF-9BCC-A6F208472D38.jpeg
    4DA95DB0-3E19-40BF-9BCC-A6F208472D38.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 101
Well, add me to the list of those who never got any email or shipping notification on Pandas. And those boys just showed up on my desk at work. I’d be irritated if they were shipping to a different location where potentially no one was available to receive them and they came without warning

Well, add me to the list of those who never got any email or shipping notification on Pandas. And those boys just showed up on my desk at work. I’d be irritated if they were shipping to a different location where potentially no one was available to receive them and they came without warning

special box or nah?

Back
Top Bottom