2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LPU: copped a new pair from whatever site was link here, thank you for that, but order was cancelled, then found a pre-owned pair for $40. So win.
inCollage_20190208_140229428.jpg

Can anyone with Futura P-Rod 1s comment on sizing compared to LMs or newer releases like black diamonds?

Said it already but the GDC apparel is looking nice and simple. The F&F pair and red pair are both simple as well. Really hoping for a wider release in the U.S.

X2.
I personally don't want a pair for myself but I really wanted em for my wife as a V day present but that's looking unlikely at this point. lol But I'd still like to get em for her if a U.S. release comes through.

Kinda surprised they redid the chameleon thing for the black sheep’s after it was already done on the 1s.

Like most stuff these days easy pass but for those interested beat of luck!

The Black Sheep collab is super underwhelming but I know they’re gonna be demand for them anyways. Ima just sleep in on the 15th instead of going for them I was expecting more, especially being a Hornets fan.

The Black Sheep collab is super underwhelming but I know they’re gonna be demand for them anyways. Ima just sleep in on the 15th instead of going for them I was expecting more, especially being a Hornets fan.

I’m excited to see different lace colors, I think purple could look awesome

Back
Top Bottom