2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20190301_061416.jpg
20190301_061422.jpg

Might stop/call a couple places today, hoping to nab 2nd pair of mids or 1st gatos

I don't think most really care for these. Everyone seems to be HYPED about the AJ1 x SB collab coming though, so most are just overlooking the Orange Labels all together. I've already been hearing some shipping issues going on with these though. We'll see how this release pans out. I hope everyone that wants them gets them in this thread!
Place by my work says they only got the lows in and that the rest would arrive on monday

I'm really torn on the orange label lows. The quality looks good but do I really need another black sneaker? I am curious about the dusty peach/photo blue-desert ore though.

Grabbed the lows off CCS (free ship + no tax!).

If the others hit discount might get something else but good for now.

It is incredibly refreshing to be able to again easily obtain my size in a dunk low. Hope this trend continues. First cop from local in 2019.

LOL, premier said "one pair per order", but had their Shopify cart setup to only allow multiples of 2. I didn't want to wait, so ordered from Black Sheep. Was hoping to use Premier Rewards...

For lows, Black Sheep is showing 35 pairs of 10's, 35 pairs of 11's. (But oddly only 1 11.5 left.) I think everyone will be OK.

My local ordered double or triple what they normally get
I think the idea is the shops will have stock on the shelves for a while instead of the instant sellouts (which is supposed to get random people into the shop/ buying random other items/ increased traffic means the shops won’t continue to die off)
which I would imagine is also why the colorway is so simple

My local ordered double or triple what they normally get
I think the idea is the shops will have stock on the shelves for a while instead of the instant sellouts (which is supposed to get random people into the shop/ buying random other items/ increased traffic means the shops won’t continue to die off)
which I would imagine is also why the colorway is so simple
Agreed. Doesn’t look like any shops promoted it as limited, just as a better build and a reason to get people back into the shops.

Back
Top Bottom