2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just had to share this, but I’m watching Ridiculousness, and for the 2nd week in a row Steelo is rocking SBs. First it was OG De La Soul Highs, and now it’s the Dooms. I can’t recall dude ever wearing SBs. I know most people won’t even notice or care, but I just can’t help but roll my eyes.

I don’t know who that is but I first thought you were talking about Skee-lo and was kinda pumped lol

These aren't real! Fakes. But it's not like they're fakes of the shoe that released where you'd need a legit check, but they're lows, which this shoe never released as a low.
lol i know they are fake it was just a confusing thing to even see exists as a fake

LPU:
IMG_20190304_112904__01.jpg

I know my local didn't even get their first order yet. Playing around with their shopping cart, Black Sheep had about 1/20th the number of mids vs. lows. So perhaps these are going to roll out more this week (my local is getting their this week).

Same here. Mine had delays and should be in some time this week.

Mail call.

So the materials on the ISO’s are nice. But not nearly as nice as they look in some pics. Nothing close to SOMP’s. I’d say a level down from decons. But for sure not the sandpaper leather we see on GR’s these days.
E9E068E9-6B15-4766-B9F6-5AA8ED3E6E29.jpeg
In pics they look similar to the material on the purp/green lobs. Is that the case or is it different?

Back
Top Bottom