2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Air Max Day.

765C36F5-947B-42ED-A692-037B24D5950E.jpeg

They prob just sold out or moved them to outlets. The brown Camo is still sitting, as they should

the thing is, they weren’t showing up on the app or on mobile web at all. now, i see the new camo pair as the product image when i search for “sb dunk high” (and only that) but when i get to the product page, it only shows me the black camo joints and those are out of stock. the new ones aren’t even on the page for me.

Last edited:
the thing is, they weren’t showing up on the app or on mobile web at all. now, i see the new camo pair as the product image when i search for “sb dunk high” (and only that) but when i get to the product page, it only shows me the black camo joints and those are out of stock. the new ones aren’t even on the page for me.

Seem to be up now.

The way I look at it with these dog walkers. Nike SB trying to bring ingenuity back to the brand I respect that. I will say though I don't believe they are for me but maybe I'm too old for them now. That might be biased.

I like the idea and what looks like great materials on the dog walkers
I am also too old to rock them but will be game time decision whether I get them or not
I love storytelling.... which I hate because I get caught up buying things I’ll never wear because of “the story”

Funny you said that. Was showing my girl (marketer at SBux) who hated the shoe but LOVED the story.

Would have got without those spots.

Back
Top Bottom