2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

how-salty.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Ah yes imbecilic logic to post a meme. On a scale of 1 to potato. How derrplllllxhshzhx are you?

I remember when I was first discovering SBs it was right as the Hawaii's were coming out and all I could think was "who would want those hideous things?"

Now I really appreciate the concept brought to life.
I get it lol, but it’s the reason why I fell in love with sb’s in the first place. I love concept sneakers ie papa bears, Hawaii, puf n stuf, bruts, milk box blazers, skunks etc.

The syracuse and michigan pairs hit outlets. Your best bet would be to find the style codes for each pair and search ebay and google. There are plenty of sellers who resell outlet pairs for still reasonable prices.

Didn’t hit outlets in UK, Ive searched over ebay and other places but no US11 in these colours. If anyone visits the outlet and find them I will Paypal them.

What does a wheelchair run? If you don’t mind me asking
Too damn much! But yeah, mine, after everything, came to $36K. Insurance only covers the bare basics (basic wheels, basic seat, basic battery, etc.) and no essentials or quality of life things like lights (for night), elevating seat to reach stuff and to be standing height when in crowded, higher build quality and motor (for durability and longevity), puncture proof tires, and other things that actually make sense. In my case insurance only covered half, so like a car, I had to get a loan for the remaining $18K. That's how this cripple life goes sometimes though.

Too damn much! But yeah, mine, after everything, came to $36K. Insurance only covers the bare basics (basic wheels, basic seat, basic battery, etc.) and no essentials or quality of life things like lights (for night), elevating seat to reach stuff and to be standing height when in crowded, higher build quality and motor (for durability and longevity), puncture proof tires, and other things that actually make sense. In my case insurance only covered half, so like a car, I had to get a loan for the remaining $18K. That's how this cripple life goes sometimes though.
sounds baller
Had no idea it had options like that

To you folks who have the Diamonds, what's the verdict? The croc print hardly looks anything like the 2005 pair; I feel as if I gotta squint just to distinguish the scales lol

Back
Top Bottom