2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Weren't you the hypebeast who was in here bragging about how he cut in line for the green lobsters at concepts?? Now you show up bragging about another shoe. where you been dude?
he's been standing on line copping da esbees

3 pairs for the whole store?? :rofl:
Hey, it is what it is this dude's been running the skate shop in this town for the last 30 years he also opened up another one about 2 hours away so in all reality I imagine he got two full size runs but I also imagine in 30 years of business you have good clients you guarantee shoes for or owe favors s*** like that. I'm just happy he's starting to get quick strikes again.

BBFD5C24-7829-4A5F-8076-669205AAC288.jpeg
They look :emoji_fire:

Feeling like the cords will look nice with powder blue laces.

Hey, it is what it is this dude's been running the skate shop in this town for the last 30 years he also opened up another one about 2 hours away so in all reality I imagine he got two full size runs but I also imagine in 30 years of business you have good clients you guarantee shoes for or owe favors s*** like that. I'm just happy he's starting to get quick strikes again.
Oh of course it makes sense, and at least he said three pair available but that’s a lonely Campout right there. I’m glad I got my joints or id be out tonight

Yea I needed those dog walking ****s, one for each dog I got. And those corduroy ****s happen to release too, they are clean
im def gonna kick myself for not goign to scoop the cords. ill propb be over it when i wake up tomorrow lol

im def gonna kick myself for not goign to scoop the cords. ill propb be over it when i wake up tomorrow lol
They’re gonna trickle in to sb shops I presume. I could definitely live without em but if my size is left over I’d happily wear em

Weren't you the hypebeast who was in here bragging about how he cut in line for the green lobsters at concepts?? Now you show up bragging about another shoe. where you been dude?
I wasn’t bragging, I was just sayin it was loopy out there. I got there at 2 in the afternoon and still touched.

They've been sold out for 9 minutes. Got in instantly and carted, got to payment and was sold out. Oh well, SNKRS in the morning.

I’m at the in laws this weekend.
Local (homebase) had a ten person line 11 hours before opening in the pouring rain.
They’re charging $150.
Stockx price is hovering around $215.

Poor ppl are hilarious

You’re rich?
I’m not sure I’d stand in line overnight if you offered me $500. To each their own though. And I’m sure it’s fun with friends.

All lotteries lost, I have my eye on the few online locations. At a soccer tournament with the boy though, should be hectic.

I’m not sure I’d stand in line overnight if you offered me $500. To each their own though. And I’m sure it’s fun with friends.

All lotteries lost, I have my eye on the few online locations. At a soccer tournament with the boy though, should be hectic.

I would've definitely done it for $500 when I was a broke college kid

Back
Top Bottom