2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

no they are not twitter link only, they will be posted on the new release page on nike as well as a link on twitter. keep both tabs open

Last edited:

What are these? Are they easily available now? Or long gone?

also, do the black rains run small? I'm size 10 but have wide feet. 10's in the eires are pretty much perfect for me. (really only dunk sb i've worn, others are deadstock)

Last edited:
Premier is doing twitter link also, anyone have experience with bots on premier? I hoping their attention is elsewhere with the bots.

$350 for vnds Unkle's... should I do it? 
Not a bad price. As long as the stars are still near 100%, no heel drag, or any of the other warning signs of more wear than the owner cares to admit, pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Not a bad price. As long as the stars are still near 100%, no heel drag, or any of the other warning signs of more wear than the owner cares to admit, pull the trigger.

Damn beautiful to me... too bad Queens heads are a little nuts, and considering that they open at noon, there's definitely gonna be a line. **sigh**

I got you beat bro. South side skate shop in Houston, are charging $160. Ha! :smh:
Man, why are we getting boned so bad in the H? I'm in San Antonio for Thanksgiving, copping from the badass shop Fast Forward for box. Our SB scene is terrible in Houston. I normally really support small independent places against the corporate chains. In this case I hope Pacsun starts carrying all the SBs.

Damn beautiful to me... too bad Queens heads are a little nuts, and considering that they open at noon, there's definitely gonna be a line. **sigh**

If you can get them, the pair is in good shape - I've seen it.

Support Image in general - those dudes are definitely Bip sneaker fam.

Has It Been Confirmed Whether CCS Is One Per Customer Or Not?

I wouldn't mind knowing this either.

Good luck to everyone who wants a pair. Have a busy day at work tomorrow, so I don't have many options after the early morning drops.

Hope you guys had a great and safe thanksgiving!

Good luck tomorrow everyone! I'll be trying to grab as many as possible to help out others for retail

The 112 is up on CCS right now. You can't purchase it yet tho, they have a timer going. List price is $98. I've never seen CCS do a timer thing like that.

Honestly though, I think if you try to get them when they open up purchasing, you should be able to pick up a pair. If they were really in that high demand, I don't think you'd be seeing them for $150 on eBay.

I think the hype has got people spun, if you want the 112s, you'll be able to pick them up. Maybe not for retail, but no more than 30-40 above box price... jmo

The 112 is up on CCS right now. You can't purchase it yet tho, they have a timer going. List price is $98. I've never seen CCS do a timer thing like that.

Honestly though, I think if you try to get them when they open up purchasing, you should be able to pick up a pair. If they were really in that high demand, I don't think you'd be seeing them for $150 on eBay.

I think the hype has got people spun, if you want the 112s, you'll be able to pick them up. Maybe not for retail, but no more than 30-40 above box price... jmo

with all that said, there's more shops in the US that will have them i'm guessing

with all that said, there's more shops in the US that will have them i'm guessing

Oh for sure! Right now everyone is freaking about CCS, NDC, and Premier having them. The locals will be rolling them out for a while, some have even started already.

Now the downside to buying from a local is the possibility of mark up. However, they'll be available. With the fellas like John00 and others updating this thread on drops, I have no doubt in my mind that if you want a pair of the SB 112s you WILL be able to get a pair. No waiting in line, no junk like that. At the end of the day they're just a QS, they ain't special to one shop like a CNCPTS release, they ain't a friends and family deal, they ain't "Hollywood Juice" cop, they're just a QS.

Now I'm not hating on anyone, but it seems to me that those who are freaking out the most don't buy SB's on the regular. Don't buy into the hype! All the SB heads know the drill...

Lower the shoulder and trample everyone in sight. Cop at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom