2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SPoT shipping confirmed, got all my BF stuff this year without leaving the house. Let's keep the feedback coming guys!

I give up. I can't follow this and hope for links anymore. Doesn't help that lurkers are all over waiting.

Last edited:
got my pair from NDC in my cart w/ no line, waited around for a few minutes, went to checkout and they were dropped from my cart saying they sold out. drove down to my local waited in line for a little over an hour, ended up with 2 pairs at 125 each, neither my size, the 11.5 fits close enough to keep tho. 

Local got 7 pair all small sizes, I was like 5th in line only a 6 and a 7 left for me.

Come on something's gotta give here.

Did get the Beavis and Butt-heads for $50/ea though which is some consolation.

Last edited:
can't believe these were that hard to get... I went to Nj this morning and they were cleaned out... the 12 year olds were out with their parents in full effect today

got my pair from NDC in my cart w/ no line, waited around for a few minutes, went to checkout and they were dropped from my cart saying they sold out. drove down to my local waited in line for a little over an hour, ended up with 2 pairs at 125 each, neither my size, the 11.5 fits close enough to keep tho. 
Same happened to me.  NDC dropped these from cart unbelievably quick.  Like under 5 minutes.  Hope this isn't a trend going forward.

I give up. I can't follow this and hope for links anymore. Doesn't help that lurkers are all over waiting.

I know you said you work today, but don't give up yet. It's only 11 shops probably are just opening up.

I have yet to see the shoes in person but the materials used on this shoe is making folks come out. Add in the Black Friday effect and the '112' moniker....BOOM

Last edited by a moderator:
Just placed a order from sk8wharehouse when sizes popped back up hopefully it goes thru!!!!!

got the 9.5....thanks brolodolo!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom