2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody know what i could spray on the NYC to Paris 1's to prevent the color wearing off ?? Trying to keep them the light bone color.
I’ve mentioned this before for my Suede Sneaks; for Water protection, Color protection, etc..., but I would recommend taking it to your local shoe cobbler and have them sprayed.
My local cobbler uses a very strong Shoe Spray that protects them from Water, Rain, liquids, but also seals in the Color for my Sneaks.
Some of my Suede Sneaks look just as good as when I bought them because of them being sprayed.

UnDS Thursday’s.. me with the LM. Good luck to everyone trying to cop for the toe.
7A9E4923-FE8F-498C-BDA8-B2780188C411.jpeg

You guys think SNKRS will do a early drop today for the LA > Chi? SNRKS cam or something?
Man I swear was about to ask the same thing.. more than likely YES but who knows how.. I did like the camera action though.. just gotta have a computer or phone than scan the image .. but we gotta see what image 1st..Don’t know how people knew what to look for especially since the app didn’t where to look

Back
Top Bottom