2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

parra-nike-sb-dunk-low-2.jpg

parra-nike-sb-blazer-low-1.jpg

ok, i'm in.
Low top blazer parras

Yeah, these Parra SBs are meh IMO. SB collabs, and SBs in general, are historically creative/interesting, but they give us an all white low with multi layered/colored swoosh, colorful lining, and what looks like a mini swoosh? Considering how much is going on with the Parra Jordan 7 (I passed, but there’s a lot going on with that pair), these are pretty boring. IMO, while I love mine but personally think the White Tiffanys aren’t that remarkable (still dope to me though), I’d much rather have the Tiffs over these. Good luck to those that want them, and hopefully the demand isn’t too crazy for those that want.

A sneaker doesnt have to be overly colorful or over designed for me to like it, what I look for is when a pair is immediately recognizable and sets itself apart, and these parras have that. If the outsole were blue or any other color these would be even better. I'm all in on these.

Lmaooo yeah man I could actually sell them and make enough to cop my pair and still make a profit , but my girl says she actually wants them so I guess I'll keep my L. She wanted the ny to paris pair more than these but even sitting , there's no size 6 anywhere smh and a pair in her size is actually going for like $250
sell them and get yours

A sneaker doesnt have to be overly colorful or over designed for me to like it, what I look for is when a pair is immediately recognizable and sets itself apart, and these parras have that. If the outsole were blue or any other color these would be even better. I'm all in on these.
I agree on a pair not needing to be overly colorful. But after both the Air Max, Spiridon, and Jordan Parra collabs being so colorful and eye catching, these are a letdown IMO. Without the Parra name etched on these, these almost look like a poorly executed 4th of July or confetti/celebration Dunk. I’m just baffled by how they came up with these considering the look of the others.

Probably not what anyone is on the lookout for but does anyone know when the SB Blazer -Black/Washed Coral will be available?

Back
Top Bottom