2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

06D58AFC-DF7C-4D17-B655-24EE0FEE6EC8.jpeg

RAFFLE LINK: https://hanon.cmail19.com/t/i-l-ptiijx-iigjhlkr-h/

I just wish the bottom sole was a different color but I hate all white shoes. I am still getting them though and just adding the colored laces. Going to make me feel like it's 2000 all over again when people bought all white K-Swiss's and just bought colored laces.

I'm gonna try and head to the one skateshop nearish me, richmond hood on Friday morning for the blazers. Never been before and I know they tend to plug their loyal customers before newcomers but we'll see.

I find it funny when people lock themselves to a brand
Unless you have contract with them I don’t even understand

Seems like lots of good stuff coming out this year
Like all these cats who keep buying SBs

The parras will be had, I've entered every raffle possible. I've been on board since the first pics came out. I see some people have already begun to turn though(mostly on ig and fb).

Same, except on the opposite side. I've been out since the first pics, and still out.

Hope the people that want them can grab them though, especially the regulars in this thread. Good luck brothers!

Not sure if this is allowed here but i have 2 $200 Nike.com e certificates im looking to sell was gonna let you guys know before trying ebay. ill take $350 for. Can send the codes and pins right away.

Back
Top Bottom