2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Everything sold out in store... I was 51st in line and got the dunks in my size. They only had one blazer left in a 13, two pants in xl and scattered sizes in the polo...and there had to be 50-60 more people behind me
lol @ atlas

PARRA.PNG

Everything sold out in store... I was 51st in line and got the dunks in my size. They only had one blazer left in a 13, two pants in xl and scattered sizes in the polo...and there had to be 50-60 more people behind me
what time did you get there?

They get the most stock out of anywhere locally. Guess these were more hyped than I thought.

Yeah they have the best account in the Bay Area...and maybe even Northern Californian. PLA is probably a close second. Wonder if supreme sf will have an sb account like the other stores...but yeah I wasn’t expecting the hype either man!
They get the most stock out of anywhere locally. Guess these were more hyped than I thought.

Congrats to all that copped. Snkrs or bust for me tomorrow. On vacation and my gf’s pop had a heart attack out here. Had to stay an extra day and missed the release today.

Congrats to all who copped locally and won raffles. To add to someones post above, there is a select group of members who always get through, tip my hat to them for having the hookup.

Haven’t been posting much due to some changes in life. Found out we had a baby on the way unfortunately miscarried about 4 weeks in. We are still upset but will try again. Hope all is well in here.

Congrats to all that copped. Snkrs or bust for me tomorrow. On vacation and my gf’s pop had a heart attack out here. Had to stay an extra day and missed the release today.

Congrats to all who copped locally and won raffles. To add to someones post above, there is a select group of members who always get through, tip my hat to them for having the hookup.

Haven’t been posting much due to some changes in life. Found out we had a baby on the way unfortunately miscarried about 4 weeks in. We are still upset but will try again. Hope all is well in here.
Sorry to hear that news man.

dvlsfan30 dvlsfan30 sorry to hear man, that's a difficult situation to go through. I can try for your size in the dunks tomorrow on snkrs if you want, just hit the PM with size and issa go.

Back
Top Bottom