2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bumping original Lost Tapes Nas today....

No idea original. Nothing new under the sun.

Don’t mean to sound like a hater. Pairs have potential to be fire I’m sure. Would just rather see something new or a up and coming brand collab. I get it though.

I'm gonna rank as many of the supreme SBs (only SBs, not other nike/jordan collabs) as I can remember off the top of my head in terms of personal preference (not differentiating b/w colorways):

1. '02 dunk
2. '06 blazer
3. '09 bruin
4. '03 dunk
5. '07 trainer
6. '16 blazer GT
7. '15 GTS
8. '13 tennis classic
9. '18 gato
10. '10 supreme 94
11. '17 af2

Please correct me if I'm wrong on years or remind me which I missed.
When did the red/cement dunks come out.

I was unemployed after being laid off after returning from paternity leave and sold my supreme hi's to stay afloat...not gonna lie, that hurt.
it would be nice to cop one of the upcoming supreme dunk lows but i'm not even going to lie, I might hold and flip and buy another pair of supreme hi's if i'm not feeling the lows like that.

Bumping original Lost Tapes Nas today....

No idea original. Nothing new under the sun.

Don’t mean to sound like a hater. Pairs have potential to be fire I’m sure. Would just rather see something new or a up and coming brand collab. I get it though.
this. i’m kind of tired of “legacy” sb collabs: supreme, staple, diamond, etc.

this is just buying nike some more temporary hype on the re-sell market—it does little for actual brand resurgence. i’d like to see some more of a grassroots involvement. but maybe i’m just being a tired old head

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 2.05.18 PM.png

I came across an eBay auction for a pair of 11.5 trail ends. I just about clicked the BIN option, strictly for nostalgia purposes. I was into sneakers pretty heavy years ago and slowly faded out as I got older, but still keep an eye out for those pairs that mean something special to me.

I thought the price listed was $40- it was $400 :lol:.

Times have changed, man. You couldn’t give those things always 7 years ago. I think I got them for twenty bucks! Travis Scott made that cool huh? (I sound old/bitter as hell >D :rofl:)

Dude I saw that. I was goj g to offer that dude a solid 120

Red supreme is not for me me. Felt like it was a poor attempt to resurge the golden era when they first did their dunk low collab. I still bought other tape box stuff. Just not dunks. I was overly excited for projectBA. Also...
this. i’m kind of tired of “legacy” sb collabs: supreme, staple, diamond, etc.

this is just buying nike some more temporary hype on the re-sell market—it does little for actual brand resurgence. i’d like to see some more of a grassroots involvement. but maybe i’m just being a tired old head

I do miss when shop collabs where going off. Unheardof and Uprise are awesome. Wish they would give love with other NJ shops besides NJskateshop. SPRINGSTEEN dunk is hot dookie. The shop owner be a **** too. I know a lot of owners still like calling sneaker community dorks, meanwhile everyones favorite skater rides for em and was heavey in sneaker culture. Probably not as heavy as creating his own NT acct, but def fact that Gino had an array of freshies.

Green JPacks Just Now Dropping At Local Shops. Are These Late Or Are More Shops Still Receiving Inventory On These? :nerd:

Might Go Have A Look In Person And Sign Up For These Koston’s :pimp:

Hmmm. I hope they’re dope, I really do, but part of me has a bad feelings that they might be underwhelming. Red/red/white/black, gold/gold/navy/white, and silver/silver/black just sound a tad tame IMO. Again, I know these are just the color way descriptions, but they don’t have the uniqueness or variety I gravitate towards for unique SB collabs. Already having the Humidity’s and Gold Toe Jordan 1s, tons of red/black/white kicks, and having lots of black/grey or black/silver kicks, the designs and details on these are gonna have to really stand out to get me too hyped over these. The only pair that has me more interested over the others is the gold pair, simply because I don’t have any pairs that have gold and navy together, and navy is one of my favorite colors.

One of the few rippers that has love for dunks and a fellow BBW lova. Talks more about dunks @35:33

Back
Top Bottom