2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Truer words have never been spoken. Slap their Supreme/Cement color blocking with ANY color and I’m in!

The last thing they need to do is rehash the cement theme for the sake of rehashing the cement theme.

It's been done, it was great, let it die.

I don't mind that they tried something different. Exploring different materials and messing with the jewel swoosh is cool in my book.

We've had 17 years to enjoy the original lows, it's cool that they mixed it up.

Disappointing, to say the least. Jewel swoosh? Seriously? Too drastic of a design element change for the shoe to even be labeled as an "SB Dunk OG." Not to mention the color blocking (while different) just doesn't look appealing. Hard pass.

To everyone hating the Supreme jewel swoosh, how did you feel about the Parra swoosh? They're really not that different. The problem with the Supreme's is the colorways. Awful, unimaginative, ugly.

Ok, here’s mine.
Short story:
Black was flaking, so re-painted them.
Same thing happened to mine, that the black paint started coming off everywhere - socks, jeans, pants, floor, etc...
So threw them in the washer.
Still haven’t decided to just lace them up and keep them like this...
Or re-paint them again.
Suggestions?
77464335-0315-4DB6-844F-94DE3043AF32.jpeg

Got my parras today and yes, I like them. My slam city situation got worse.

Ok, here’s mine.
Short story:
Black was flaking, so re-painted them.
Same thing happened to mine, that the black paint started coming off everywhere - socks, jeans, pants, floor, etc...
So threw them in the washer.
Still haven’t decided to just lace them up and keep them like this...
Or re-paint them again.
Suggestions?
77464335-0315-4DB6-844F-94DE3043AF32.jpeg

Thoughts and prayers.

They’re special enough and worth it to me.. have you considered having the quarters “recoated” or replaced? I’m sure it wouldn’t be cheap, but maybe worth a look. Such an amazing pair

They’re special enough and worth it to me.. have you considered having the quarters “recoated” or replaced? I’m sure it wouldn’t be cheap, but maybe worth a look. Such an amazing pair
Would have to have the suede deep cleaned too.

To everyone hating the Supreme jewel swoosh, how did you feel about the Parra swoosh? They're really not that different. The problem with the Supreme's is the colorways. Awful, unimaginative, ugly.

the parra swoosh, once i saw it in person, is waht turned me off to the shoe. that and the white outsole white midsole combo that i initially hated anyway. liked the idea of the swoosh, not the execution. that said, a jewel swoosh on a dunk isn't a bad idea necessarily...i think that mostly everyone can agree on is the colorblocking on the supreme's is turrible.

that said, i still expect these to sell out. even the supreme 94 foamposite looking monstrosities found an audience.

@verse001
Just recently watched your Nontourage review, and I have a question. You mentioned they were a QS release with 2500 pairs. Was this for the special version, or the one available to the masses. Just got a pair and I'm loving them, just like mowing the history behind the shoes I own.

I’m personally not a fan of the Parras or these Supremes, but I’d take the Swoosh on the Parras 10 times out of 10 over the jeweled Swoosh of the Supremes. The chenille Swoosh, while not that great itself, still is big enough, and takes up a good enough space on the shoe. I’ve NEVER liked how jeweled Swooshes look. All tiny, corners rounded. Neither is good IMO, but Parra Swoosh over Supreme Swoosh all day.

Back
Top Bottom