2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m sick af, but respect my flex bruh bruh
67CDD4AF-ED35-45CB-91CD-C298244E5F2D.jpeg

^^^^^I love those shoes and have had them since the release but have been wearing them a half size small since the quilted padding makes the smaller. I literally will wear them out of nostalgia only to have sore feet by the end of the day. It's such a love hate for me.

^ I’m confused. I thought you hated them but you’re literally the only person on niketalk posting pictures of them.
You’re the second person to say something similar. I’m literally part of a group where info/pics are shared, and I then share that info with NT. I personally think they’re ugly, but that’s just my opinion, as I know some people love them. And this is a shoe forum where we, you know, share opinions and info. Geez.

I wore my HUF hi's last week and love those shoes but never thought they were hypes as some other SBs and I had two folks giving me props for wearing them and just sort of laughed.

I have Lucky hi's too and are probably my most rare SBs and get so much looks for those shoes even though those have not aged well to today's times.

Back
Top Bottom