2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^ krampus dunk highs, wanna say last year or year before xmas release. There is a hat/ shirt to match

Ive been staying away from you guys at NT becuase I needed to stick with my money through Black friday. Now that this is ovver and I finally have a 50', back to business. Hawkin for the christmas sweaters to release.

also wondering if the team reds went on sale, like a good sale. Ive seen some with a slight discount here and there but nothing major yet, unless ive missed something.

dam after looking through all the pics kinda makes me mad I struckout on my 12 and gave up.... congrats to everyone that copped

this week will be filled with shoe shipments from skate shops
laugh.gif

Did anyone that managed to get a phone order thru from Exodus receive a FedEx ship confirmation yet? I was able to get thru for a 9.5 (Thanks a million John) but I've yet to hear anything, I'm assuming this weekend was a busy one so I'm not worried, just curious where I stand with the others who ordered. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Krampus'...another one I delayed copping.  Almost all caught up on the pairs I put off last year while taking care of responsibilities.  Krampus and Koziks should have me set.

I was surprised as hell when I saw the PYS sale.  Didn't realize sale was in their vocab.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone order 112's from SPoT got any info on tracking yet? All I get is 'shipping label is created'

feel like this past year there were more dunk hi collabs than dunk low. just an opinion question are dunk hi more popular than low?

random question im sure somone will know the answer or at least notice this as well...what was the last dunk to release with a "logo" on the side. i feel like the last dunk sb i have with a logo are the the shrimps. i could be wrong though. is there a reason they dont use logos/images on the side anymore?

My account on jackssurfingboards.com indicates that my two size 8 112s have shipped but i havent recieved an email from them and they only charged me for 1 order. I was kind of worried that the other order was gonna get cancelled because they charged my account for 2 amounts initially then took 1 away. anyone else have this problem?

^p2s had a heel logo but it wasn't embroidered. Mcrads had toe stitching. Shrimps were the last embroidered heel design, unless you count sh2

Did anyone that managed to get a phone order thru from Exodus receive a FedEx ship confirmation yet? I was able to get thru for a 9.5 (Thanks a million John) but I've yet to hear anything, I'm assuming this weekend was a busy one so I'm not worried, just curious where I stand with the others who ordered. Thanks in advance.

Nothing From Them Yet Either For My Orders..... I'm Thinking They Will Probably Shoot Out Emails Today Or Tomorrow So We Just Gotta Be Patient :wink:

Anyone order 112's from SPoT got any info on tracking yet? All I get is 'shipping label is created'

Nothing Yet From SPOT Yet Either Over Here..... As Someone Else Had Mentioned, I'm Sure They Got SWAMPED With All The Black Friday Orders And Will Be Processing The 112's Early This Week...... Hang In There, We Should Here From Them Shortly I'm Sure :wink:

Last edited:
I've ordered from Exodus before wouldn't be worried they are good ppl...

Back
Top Bottom