2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haven't worn these in a while..

Attachments

• stpaddy.jpg
    stpaddy.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 14
Well it appears that Nike isn’t slowing down with OW and other designer collabs for Dunks. I wonder what in the hell is an “Air Rubber Dunk.”
EF52F019-184E-46D9-8A70-136EA4AC2728.jpeg

4529706C-6F2C-43CB-825B-AB1874C83057.jpeg

We haven't heard much about upcoming stuff lately, seems kind of odd after the past couple months.

Hey NTSB

Anybody here bought AF2?

I'm thinking of getting a pair for summer. But i'm a little concerned with the fit/comfort, are they like Dunks?

Attachments

• TEAL_AF2.JPG
    TEAL_AF2.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 11
Hey NTSB

Anybody here bought AF2?

I'm thinking of getting a pair for summer. But i'm a little concerned with the fit/comfort, are they like Dunks?

I recently bought the Escape AF2s retros.

To me they feel a little snug.

Where do you live that it's not summer already? Today is the first day of fall for USA.

Hey NTSB

Anybody here bought AF2?

I like them. They do fit snug, I 1/2 size up from my Jordan 1 size. (I don't want to give an SB Dunk reference, because their fit varies by the month made.)

There isn't much bulk or padding in the upper. Sole cushions similar to an SB Dunk.

I wouldn't recommend paying retail (because they've all been clearanced), but it's a fine beater shoe. You don't see them out often either.

Hey NTSB

Anybody here bought AF2?

I had espos years ago.
they don't fit like dunks IMO. tbh I didn't care about fit/comfort I copped because they're espos, lol. they were dope.
There isn't much bulk or padding in the upper. Sole cushions similar to an SB Dunk.

I wouldn't recommend paying retail
I agree with this.^^

Back
Top Bottom