2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

57444184-37A0-43C9-9818-44C15252094A.jpeg
0F97E748-2F1B-482A-A39F-6F2F091F022F.jpeg
6A745B7B-5C2C-4AB9-A5C2-BB967C6666DA.jpeg
B11B2D7C-AB21-4C6E-95C9-8DF1E3E13179.jpeg
900506EE-7838-4368-8E32-4F2F15751A96.jpeg
https://news.nike.com/footwear/nike...tent&cjevent=9e7fd4b3ee8311e983e402650a24060d
Yeah, I’m not feeling these. The blocking is really plain looking. All black, orange toe and Swoosh, green outsole, purple sock liner, laces, and webbing? Just kind of lazy IMO. They do look sort of juvenile with the webbing, jack-o-lantern perforations, and little spider hanging. When you compare how dopely the Day of the Dead were executed, these are just bad IMO. They could’ve used that same layout/blocking, but different print, and other details. Good luck to those that want though. Hopefully you won’t have to jump through too many hoops.

The only way I wouldn’t pass on these is if they’re actually Dunk SB Lows, but with Jordan branding and such. If they’re like the previous Koston drop however, I’m good, as I don’t do Jordan 1 Lows. Again though, good luck to those that will be after them.

The only way I wouldn’t pass on these is if they’re actually Dunk SB Lows, but with Jordan branding and such. If they’re like the previous Koston drop however, I’m good, as I don’t do Jordan 1 Lows. Again though, good luck to those that will be after them.

what if I told you they were lances and tear away to one royal and one UNC

I want to like them, feels like we've seen them before though.

It is just more recycled hype since evidently the brand doesn’t have any good new ideas on the gimmick front.
Spare Aj6 parts don’t qualify as “good” new ideas.
Day of the dead and flashes had an ugly baby.
These are “look at me” shoes (and not in a positive sense) aimed at hypebeasts who will have them for sale the day after Halloween.

More orange label dunks please

It is just more recycled hype since evidently the brand doesn’t have any good new ideas on the gimmick front.
Spare Aj6 parts don’t qualify as “good” new ideas.
Day of the dead and flashes had an ugly baby.
These are “look at me” shoes (and not in a positive sense) aimed at hypebeasts who will have them for sale the day after Halloween.

More orange label dunks please

I think 9th Wonder 9th Wonder said these are actually an OL release

Cross between
080550_01.jpg

These look so much better. It's funny how a few tweaks make all the difference. Just replace the web on the mid panel and change up the blocking and you would have a hit. I want to like them too but we objectively they fall short.

Back
Top Bottom