2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

E7B478C5-6361-4734-8078-DFB678F80DF1.jpeg

I only really get one day a week to wear my personal recreational shoes during the week because of my stupid work schedule. Even then they’re only on for about 4 hours max. The best part about Wednesday’s is waking up and deciding which pair to wear, heading to my and reminiscing on when I wore these when times were simpler.

today was another turn for the coral snakes. Had a pair of these when they first came out, before a lot of the SB hype. Glad I was able to find another pair in decent shape. This is my third wear.

#wearyourshoes

SNS raffle ended for the Halloween dunks last night and now it just reopened till 11/6. This is getting more stupid.

Ben G's were a gr's, if nom's were gr's i'd have em rn.

ben-g's were a qs

Then why so difficult:frown:

general releases (GRs) are different than quickstrikes (QS) in that a shop is able to prebook GRs; they can pass on them entirely, request amounts over/under nike's suggested allocation, can request restocks if available, and can release them as soon as they're in stock. quickstrike allocations are typically concrete, and have a hard release date.

Does anyone else think Nike is bluffing on the Noms?
I doubt it but either way they are punks for not selling them early enough so people can wear them in the month of October.

I was talking to a rep from NDC about them yesterday. After asking her if they would be available specifically in the United States Via SNKRS app all she would tell me is that they would be available "globally" on SNKRS Oct31'st. She would not put in the message Yes in the USA, just the blanket statement of Globally available on the 31st.

Last edited:
I don’t know what other counties/cultures celebrate, but I thought the same thing when I saw that special box.

Just like the USA Kobe 1s didn’t get a USA release this year. Makes no sense.

It figures, we are supposed to have heavy rain and storms tomorrow in my area. So looks like I'll just be wearing my NOMs around the house watching Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers. :emoji_frowning2:

Back
Top Bottom