2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

most people that copped em off NDC are people outside of NT that pay attention to places like KOF for there info lol
You're probably correct. I mean these are SITTING at my local. They're about to become professional dust collectors in some spots I've been to, I already see it coming.   
Looking forward to it.  Would love to cop for $70 like the Uprises.

These are the Send Help 2's all over again with regards to the NDC drop.

most people that copped em off NDC are people outside of NT that pay attention to places like KOF for there info lol

You're probably correct. I mean these are SITTING at my local. They're about to become professional dust collectors in some spots I've been to, I already see it coming.  

but it did help that the sed help 2's were kinda ugly.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Most people realize that there's no resell value in the Send Help 2's which is why they'll continue to sit.  Outside of the sole, the Neckfaces are pretty plain by casual shoe connoisseur standards.  They don't "stand out enough."  Without the hype of the 112 inspiration or ties to a popular Jordan (Space Jams, Concords), they won't fly off of shelves.  Works in our favor.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Most people realize that there's no resell value in the Send Help 2's which is why they'll continue to sit.  Outside of the sole, the Neckfaces are pretty plain by casual shoe connoisseur standards.  They don't "stand out enough."  Without the hype of the 112 inspiration or ties to a popular Jordan (Space Jams, Concords), they won't fly off of shelves.  Works in our favor.
thats why I said "kinda". It wasn't universally accepted to be a"dope" shoe, so it created no hype from the core and hypebeast crowd. since people really didn't want the shoe, it sat. I blame the collaborator for going with that terrible design, even though the original send helps weren't THAT hard to find either (and still aren't)

Last edited:
For the most part, we're in agreement.  Just making the point that the nature of today's casual shoe buyer works in the favor of folks like us.  I can't be mad at landing GRs and some QS drops well below retail.  Helps offset all of the hunting I do on eBay as well as my interests in other Nike lines.  Now if these were a must have, I wouldn't play the waiting game.

Speaking of must haves, whatever happened to the Cobra Commander joints?

Last edited:
Anyone else's 112 order from CCS on BACKORDER? I heard most shipped and some got cancelled, but I got an update email that my order was backordered.

I expect it to be cancelled, but I called today and the rep told me that I should be good and that Nike almost never cancels orders with them. I'm still skeptical.

Anyone else?

Anyone else's 112 order from CCS on BACKORDER? I heard most shipped and some got cancelled, but I got an update email that my order was backordered.

I expect it to be cancelled, but I called today and the rep told me that I should be good and that Nike almost never cancels orders with them. I'm still skeptical.

Anyone else?
I'm in the same boat. told the same thing... got my fingers crossed

And here it is everything for the Ugly Xmas Sweater Pack

Haven't been in this thread in a while. Judging by the last 10 pages, still looks like it's one of the best on NT. I think the most recent pair of SBs I bought were the Cigars. Really liking the black CNCPTS pair. Intrigued to see how they will be priced...

Anyone have a special code for cowtownskateboards.com for additional % off or shipping or something?
Thanks

I really hope they use the Nike SB logo on the soles (like the neckfaces) of future releases

also, with all the neckface/chronicles talk, if people are into skate videos, you can stream The Chronicles 2 on the Nike SB app all day. Gonna watch the rest during lunch. Theotis Beasley KILLED it in his part.

i was just joking about the GR... i get any sb i like regardless of GR or QS... im passing on the neckface though because its a plain shoe and theres nothing special about it...ill think about it if it goes on sale though

Last edited:
112 dunks from premier arrived a day early and theres no one at home to receive. i hope the fedex driver puts the box behind the wall and not in the open.

Back
Top Bottom