2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Orange, silver, and some pink box dunks are hallmarks in the history of the dunk. They’re some of the dopest sneakers Nike has ever made.
image.gif

I've always sold used shoes for below retail price, I don't get how people buy used shoes for below 2cd market prices.
I sold used dunks for $1,750. What a world.

I'm selling my pair pretty close to retail. When I'm buying, used or new, I factor in rarity more than anything - how many other pairs in that condition/size are there, how does the price compare to another similar condition/size. That's how I decide what I'll pay. I don't really look at market price, I pay what I want and if I don't want to pay market prices I just don't buy.

that white outsole is a bummerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...thought it was icy from other pics we'd seen

fwiw the shark refers to when you drop into a skate bowl ahead of someone when it's not your term...they call you a "shark"
never heard anyone say shark... everyone across the US says "snaking".. you cut in front of someone about to go first. Good way to get jumped or called a "kook"...

I sold used dunks for $1,750. What a world.

I'm selling my pair pretty close to retail. When I'm buying, used or new, I factor in rarity more than anything - how many other pairs in that condition/size are there, how does the price compare to another similar condition/size. That's how I decide what I'll pay. I don't really look at market price, I pay what I want and if I don't want to pay market prices I just don't buy.
Man I'm going through this now looking for a pair of Lucky 7s in a 12. Rarely do I pay crazy prices for any shoe and if I do 10/10 I got it for a steal price. This time around I already know that's probably not gonna happen but I've got over it at this point.

Back
Top Bottom