2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just a heads up for Anyone else that ordered Jades from Circle-A. I called earlier and they said they haven't sent any email confirmations yet but plan to tomorrow or Tuesday once they ship out orders.
Circle a did phone orders?

F3ED199A-26CB-449A-84BD-0CEBF84742E6.jpeg
Found these gems at my folks house since I visiting them for thanksgiving . Needs some tlc🙃

the metal eyelets on the oski blazers ruin them for me :frown:

actually now that i think about it, they might be easier to loosen and tighten which is necesary for a blazer mid... hmmm

Last edited:
Parra blazers are my only 2019 SB cop. I had the dunks as well but sold those.

Otherwise I picked up ceramics (sz 11 and 12, sold the 11 to buy the 12), barfs and two pairs of paul urichs (sold my size 12, stuck with my true 11.5). Sold my supremes and hufs, almost sold my tiffs but couldn't do it just yet. Good sneaker year for sure.

Hopping in the flame suit for this take...

my top 5 dunks of the year (dunks. Doesn’t count Jordan collabs, etc)...

1. Black Hornets
2. Cords
3. Night of Mischiefs
4. Orange Label White Low
5. Jade Horizon

Take black hornets out completely, move cords to bottom, Ben-G at 4...that’s my list. Still looking for a deal on cords.

Hopping in the flame suit for this take...

my top 5 dunks of the year (dunks. Doesn’t count Jordan collabs, etc)...

1. Black Hornets
2. Cords
3. Night of Mischiefs
4. Orange Label White Low
5. Jade Horizon
You loving the Black Hornets is 100% on brand with the NC connection. Haha. I feel it though. I’m trying to think have I even bought 5 pairs of 2019 SBs. Both the black and white Orange Label Lows, Ben-G’s...that’s it for me. Damn. The only other pairs that really did anything for me this year would have to be the Cords, and the Dog Walkers. I passed on both, not a huge fan of either personally, but I prefer them over the NoMs, Panda Pigeons, Hornets, Girls Don’t Cry, Green J Pack, Game Royals, or anything else I can think of that’s dropped this year. That’s why I’m so interested in the rumored Viotechs, and the Safaris for 2020. It’s been kind of a “meh” year for me.

Jade horizon not doing anything for you?
You loving the Black Hornets is 100% on brand with the NC connection. Haha. I feel it though. I’m trying to think have I even bought 5 pairs of 2019 SBs. Both the black and white Orange Label Lows, Ben-G’s...that’s it for me. Damn. The only other pairs that really did anything for me this year would have to be the Cords, and the Dog Walkers. I passed on both, not a huge fan of either personally, but I prefer them over the NoMs, Panda Pigeons, Hornets, Girls Don’t Cry, Green J Pack, Game Royals, or anything else I can think of that’s dropped this year. That’s why I’m so interested in the rumored Viotechs, and the Safaris for 2020. It’s been kind of a “meh” year for me.

They’re cool. Honestly, outside of the FPARs (yuck), IMO I don’t think there were any bad pairs released this year. The Jade Horizons are just a color combined with its particular color blocking that I couldn’t see myself wearing. A soft/faded/dusty green all over upper, white Swoosh, with gum midsole+outsole isn’t something I’d wear personally. But they’re cool. Oh, and one pair(s) I forgot to mention as pairs I wasn’t a fan of at all this year are those Supreme Dunk SB Lows. A Dunk SB Low, but with a Foamposite toe and jeweled Swoosh? No, nope, and naw.

Back
Top Bottom