2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1575833120174.jpeg
Any idea when these drop

last word i heard was that they were pushed to March

they also got the infra am90 inspired lows coming too...they look pretty good imo
Definitely curious to see those. But, with the actual 90s releasing next year, I already don't see myself going after the dunks. Unless they are just breathtaking. I'm bummed I'm not digging those safaris. Not terrible, but something about them is just off.

Looking to size swap the Mcfly Dunks size 10 for a size 10.5.. they are D.S.. I would even take a lightly worn pair for them. Kind of a waste just sitting on my shelf.. Thanks in advance.. ✌

Bryan sounds like an NPC in that video. If you don't know what you're talking about, who is your video supposed to be educating?

sneaker beasts need to leave the SB blazer mid alone. If I can't find suede mids with the internal mesh bootie because some rapper is wearing them on his hands like a pair of gloves, I'm blaming the "don't forget to like, comment, subscribe" social media drones.

WE'RE NOT FORGETTING, WE JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR $20 IN GOOGLE AD BUCKS YA KOOKS!

, I'm blaming the "don't forget to like, comment, subscribe" social media drones.

WE'RE NOT FORGETTING, WE JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR $20 IN GOOGLE AD BUCKS YA KOOKS!
Holy ****, that is not how you get paid on YouTube LMAO
I find it disturbing that people dislike Youtubers making content for money. Not everyone wants to do everything for free for you. And your view/interaction makes us like a fraction of a cent. That’s why they keep asking you to subscribe and do other things, so that maybe they can get the video in front of more people based off the algorithm, And maybe make more than the 100 bucks in a month minimum. It takes for Google to even cut you a check. You damn near get paid in pubes on YouTube. And there’s always some fool out there running their mouth about how you shouldn’t be getting even that

Last edited:
:emoji_100:% you do you, but don't get upset at me. I'm not worth it.

a good youtube sneaker video is like water in a clean bucket from a poisoned well

Word I know I shouldn’t trip, I mean I’m not really I guess, it’s just that it’s really hard work to make any money on that stupid platform, I’ve been doing this **** for like four years and still struggle to make any decent money and then there’s just wave of hate for you tubers which to me I can get it but at the same time it’s kind of bull**** toO
Also, under retail:

487793D8-3250-4B12-86D0-25E002F0B848.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom