2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Krampus was probably my best pick up last year, shout out to John00 for that heads up too. Materials are dope.

Yea Those Were My Second Pick Ups,Been Coppin For About A Year Now .. At Like 30 Including Vios And DB Dunk Lows

Offered the guy on eBay 150 shipped for the grey ugly sweaters.. Offer declined.

He did you a favor. They will be everywhere by next weekend. Just keep your eye on the thread and you'll be able to get them for box price. The greys should be easy to get.

Dang what do u guys think some ghost sb go for i am thinking of letting go i say at least 120 there an 8/10 just want a second opinion

Last edited:
Krampus was probably my best pick up last year, shout out to John00 for that heads up too. Materials are dope.
i don't grab many QS as loud shoes like the 112s or sweaters aren't my thing but i read the thread and i'm always super in pressed by what John00 does. there should be a fund where every time someone scores some QS with his help they paypal him $0.50. a small amount anyone can afford and added up it will probably be enough to buy him one pair of shoes.

Loot and pollute

I need them sooner then later if alittle over retail, I'd deal with it.

Just hate when dudes put the ability to make offer but won't counter offer with anything

Last edited:
i don't grab many QS as loud shoes like the 112s or sweaters aren't my thing but i read the thread and i'm always super in pressed by what John00 does. there should be a fund where every time someone scores some QS with his help they paypal him $0.50. a small amount anyone can afford and added up it will probably be enough to buy him one pair of shoes.

I'm sure John00 wouldn't mind this, but he's stated several times he's just trying to help out. For the amount of info he provides dude would easily bank I know he's basically responsible for all my purchases for a min. Resellers/lurkers definitely have benefited, BIP had it right, there's no perfect system.

Just make sure you rep though regardless who it is, it's the least you can do and it helps the 'community'

those concepts hoodies are dope, but holy hell, the price....
sick.gif

Hey y'all.  Been lurking on this thread for a couple weeks.  Trying to get the 112s.  Went for the oreo 5s first on release date for my little cousin and went back and the 112s were gone.  and of course the oreos were on ndc til like noon.

Missed the sz12 that was available earlier as well.  Realy need a sz 13 anyways.

Anyone know if any other sites still have them up???

Also, whats some good Nike SBs site to order from??  trying to get the ugly christmas sweaters.  I know of skate warehouse and ccs.  any others i should know of???

Going to try concepts tomm but i know it'll be hard.

One last question:  anyone know why I cant sign up to my old account?  hadn't signed in for a while but its not even recognizing my email address when i say i forgot my password.

Thanks for any info!!!

Glad to be back on NT

1st post. Dunno if this belongs here but them xmas sweater dunks are over priced and ugly as hell. I'll skip those and wait to see if the tiff highs drop. Haven't heard anything at all about em yet, but my boy sent me that screenshot this morning.

1st post. Dunno if this belongs here but them xmas sweater dunks are over priced and ugly as hell. I'll skip those and wait to see if the tiff highs drop. Haven't heard anything at all about em yet, but my boy sent me that screenshot this morning.
Nicky (founder of Diamond Supply) said theyre fake. and i hope they are kindof. i want something new, not a remake.

Back
Top Bottom