2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I sold my hufs for $585 a few months ago after purchasing deadstock in 2016 for $330 if you'd really like to know. Soles and uppers were in good condition but there were rips in the heel lining that made them quite uncomfortable. Anyway, get off your high horse. The only one calling anyone "sb head" is you. I find it far more pathetic and sad that you care so much about the status you think your sneakers bring you. I'm praying that nobody walks on your lawn wearing some off white dunks so you don't have to go chase them with a broom.

1578058378133.png

Sportsfreak got more steez than you could ever.
pot calling kettle black? we get it, you bought shoes and sold them for more. trust me we get it.

pot calling kettle black? we get it, you bought shoes and sold them for more. trust me we get it.
Dude said "what do u think them rookies would pay for these haha.. "

So I told him what someone paid for one of them. I called myself a reseller a few pages back, too. Try again.

i’m elated that i’m not the only one who remembers sportsfreak haha. the only thing more wild than his collection is the fact that he chose to swirl the background instead of blurring it — he was thinking at a higher level
That's. not .a carpet hanging behind him...I've seen this picture too many times to just realize

Definitely miss NSB. Was nice having the site, marketplace and all the forums...instead of being thrown into one thread :frown:

Sportsfreak posted here on NT for a minute too.

Anyone remember the gif someone made of all (or A LOT) of his pics? Dude had a ton of dope stuff back then, not just dunks/sbs.

tumblr_n23mpct25n1rx3gaao1_640.jpg

.fragment design x nike ‘dunk hi city pack’ 2010
I love the Beijing pair. Reminds me of how I'll never get reverse city attacks. Only size 11-12 I ever saw was two years ago for $330 shipped at a time when other sizes were selling for $185 brand new. It sold within a week. Wouldn't pay that then, wouldn't pay that now.

Back
Top Bottom