2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So many people trying to get into sb’s now only to be left sucking thier own thumbs ....because of Travis Scott 🤣😂🤣 eggplant riders for life... “ohhh those cost this much”

Last edited:
Another wear. Out of curiosity, I looked at current prices on these and they are absurd. I picked up this pair for $100 years ago.
IMG_1692.JPG

Yeah not a fan of the branding on the aglets, wish there was a way to remove them

Yea, i dunno about removing them without totally ****ing up the laces lol

lace lab also sells unbranded metal aglets (and amazon afaik). You could get the colors your want from fully laced since they have, by far, the best color selection, then put toppers on their branded ****. Or you could always paint the tips yourself. last time I tried that nail polish seemed to work best and its an easy touch up if it cracks at all down the road

i've used 3m shrink tubing to make my own aglets on laces

i've ripped a ton of laces and i have a surplus of long laces from vans and dunks over the years so I'll cut them down to size and heat shrink a diy aglet over the tips
works great and you can pick whatever color you want

only fully laced I ever bought were a blue pair for my newcastles and the black logo wasn't even noticeable

I dumped most of my sb's years ago but my iron lows, grits and newcastles stuck around. Grits are damn near falling apart but I still refuse to retire them. 2 years ago I was washed wearing dunks but now i'm a hypebeast wtf.

Damn I was scared to go for both pairs. Probably could’ve copped. Tweet said one per person, didn’t know if it was per color or period, so I didn’t want to risk it. Nice tho.

Back
Top Bottom