2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You know he ain’t make them curly fries.
He got them shyyyts at Arby's
To be fair.,He could have just thrown these in the oven.
image.jpeg

I wasn't really feeling the infrareds but those sb collector pics. Specifically the black Laced one. Has me reconsidering.

found those fish ladders at marshalls for 25-40 2 years ago , i think thats the only SB Dunk I've seen there , always see janoskis . century 21 used to have some dunks here and there also same with burlington / ross just gotta be there at the right time
FullSizeRender-6.jpeg
lpu

Best find at a Marshall’s was Oakland athletics for like 29.99 a little over a year ago of course they only had a 13 and 8

I remember seeing a bunch of sizes at marshalls for $29.99 as well. Only dunks I’ve ever seen there as well, but that same marshalls had some Urls in 2016. That was a head scratcher.

Has premier ever made a good dunk? For being such a great shop they repeatedly dropped the ball trying to do too much with it

I remember seeing a bunch of sizes at marshalls for $29.99 as well. Only dunks I’ve ever seen there as well, but that same marshalls had some Urls in 2016. That was a head scratcher.

Has premier ever made a good dunk? For being such a great shop they repeatedly dropped the ball trying to do too much with it

Northern Lights are a all time colorway for me I ravaged my lows to the point where there unwearable would love to get another pair but not for what there going for these days

Yeah the low northern lights were the premier only version (have premier on tongue tags) but the high version is the wide released version. I got lows myself and highs for my wife.

Funny. Seeing that picture brings back memories of being in here when the premier northern lights were dropping and I remember seeing those mids posted a couple times from older heads lol

court force from AM pack did a better job, imo.
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Ftheshoegame%2Fnike%2F8s0ILUkTPk6tafrLl6-dPA%2F9DX3LRh2l0Oh_LgJA-TdlA

Yooooo I have wrecking my brain all day trying to figure out what it was that did it better and couldn't remember. Man I wanted these CF's bad .. I had the World Cup pack which I totally forgot I got from Nort-Recon. These and I think an AM95 Volt pair were made.

TS Dunks remind me of bit of a mix between Tweeds and Pushead 2.0's. Especially the latter.

Back
Top Bottom