2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The velvet on the strangeloves is extremely impractical, I’m sure impossible to clean, and will certainly crease With the first wear. With that being said, I think they are gorgeous and I’ll certainly be gunning for a pair.

not into Strangeloves at all, but being 38 probably has something to do with it
1578683945233.png

Local sold out of infrareds in 45 minutes and the local reselling shop is trying to call them out for not being willing to backdoor pairs. They threatened to contact Nike bc they wouldn't backdoor pairs. I cannot make this **** up

contact Nike and say what? Out both the shops. Who are they?

Sorry if stated on here but the Rayguns leather is actually not that great even though it looks good in pics? The old ray guns had horrible leather which is kind of why I hated them. The new ones actually look good to me but wonder if that is just an illusion.

contact Nike and say what? Out both the shops. Who are they?
urbnsteeze is the reselling shop and asylumskateshop is the skateshop. There is absolutely nothing against the skateshop as I’ve been shopping there for over a year and the manager is one of the most genuine shop owners I know. He’s never backdoored and every release has been fair. It used to be fcfs until ppl started doing ghost chairs. Then they moved to live raffles and as of lately ticket raffles where everybody only gets one and there’s no way to get additional ones. But for this drop they did a shock drop fcfs since it’s a gr. They actually just posted screenshots of their convo with the reselling shop basically telling them to **** off and that they’re not gonna backdoor pairs. Again no hate towards Asylum on this one

edit: the shop was threatening to contact nike bc they thought asylum was backdooring since they sold out in 45 minutes

Last edited:
Sorry if stated on here but the Rayguns leather is actually not that great even though it looks good in pics? The old ray guns had horrible leather which is kind of why I hated them. The new ones actually look good to me but wonder if that is just an illusion.

The leather reminds of the the white OLs that released last year. It's pretty good IMO.

Back
Top Bottom