2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Keep trying hard man. I know when you joined 2 weeks ago with that Cadbury paint by number pastel dunk in your avy you had hoped for greatness. You almost there.

why you care what he wear?

Is 8 posts in 2 weeks really trying hard?

The poster I made a joke about has like 7000 posts in a little over a year and I'm guessing they are mostly ridiculous "fits" in his mom's living room. I've only had to put one user on ignore (that airaab guy) but every post I see from mariko makes my eyes roll.

As for my sharpietechs they are going to be obliterated from 3 weeks of skating anyways so it's not super important what they look like.

😒..... wish I still had the homers

AA7FE3EC-0E47-4582-A8E8-AD2C5A6CBA94.jpeg

Is 8 posts in 2 weeks really trying hard?

The poster I made a joke about has like 7000 posts in a little over a year and I'm guessing they are mostly ridiculous "fits" in his mom's living room. I've only had to put one user on ignore (that airaab guy) but every post I see from mariko makes my eyes roll.

As for my sharpietechs they are going to be obliterated from 3 weeks of skating anyways so it's not super important what they look like.
So now 50% of your posts are on this topic.
This thread different. Just keep it moving. Enjoy your kicks. Hope they skate well.

Liked those bitd. I had the 420s. Those were terrible for skating. The soles were so stiff, they weren’t that comfortable, and they were wide and bulky. Seeing puffy tongue skate shoes today really takes me back. The SB dunks today are so out of style from a skate standpoint.

bunch of Mitches in here

OMG, why are SB's hype'd up now
F Travis and his broad, it's all their fault
I wish people wouldn't know bout these sites
Everything is botted

cry cry cry

How do you guys get by in life!???

Not stoked either but on the positive side at least SB isn’t dead and doing quite well. Was looking dismal for a bit the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom