2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

clockwork wildin

35C981C3-EDB5-49F3-BCF3-ABD36352C148.jpeg
1581049523369.gif

hoping the plums aren’t a hassle in the morning.. like dude said above, $220 - $250 max for both of these. I’m not paying anything higher, at least for the plums.

I wonder when buyers will realize that they have all the power and not resellers? Shoes are only worth what you’re willing to pay. Maybe prices would be lower if people collectively decided that a 100 shoe wasn’t worth 400 dollars or some crazy Exhorbitant price (remember, that shoe likely cost way less to make anyway).

no they not infact this is hilariously smart

can’t flip for the same amount with no box(StockX can’t even sell lol)

if anyone is “Wildin” it’s people who resell that’s what forces things like this

It's not stopping anyone from putting it on eBay. Stop letting retailers treat you like herbs.

i enjoy trying to get the shoes and dont mind missing out...like most people on here i have shoes i havent even worn yet...theres a shoe that comes out every month that i want...i cant imagine paying anything over retail for any shoe as theres always something cool coming out soon...goodluck to everyone on plums and sl's for retail!

I wonder when buyers will realize that they have all the power and not resellers? Shoes are only worth what you’re willing to pay. Maybe prices would be lower if people collectively decided that a 100 shoe wasn’t worth 400 dollars or some crazy Exhorbitant price (remember, that shoe likely cost way less to make anyway).

Problem is the resellers manage to buy the shoes over the people who actually want it. Buyers can collectively decide they won't budge on resell, but they were the ones who wanted the shoes to begin with so they gonna get the shoes one way or another - which means pay those resale prices. It's a terrible cycle.

There's always a new shoe coming out, but people can't move on from the Ls.

Store in Boulder, CO. Satellite is doing FCFS for the strangeloves. It’s going to snow all night and morning too.
last time something like that happened I was able to get dooms with some ease

Already A 10+ Deep Line Since 7pm And We’re Expected To Get Up To A Foot In Some Parts :smh:

Cop Date Was A Complete Failed Attempt At Keeping It “Fair” At The Other Locals :lol:

Literally Only 3 People Commented They’d Got Em On The Combined Pages For All 3 Shops. :nerd:

PS- This gregnice193 gregnice193 Dude Really Gonna Just Bite My Avi Like That? :rofl:

Last edited:
If I can’t get the plums on the snkrs app in the morning I think I’m just going to cave in and go to flight club to buy those and the viotechs

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom