2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea I know. The thing is I bought one last Monday from another seller also on goat and it got confirmed quick but ****face didnt ship too.
Well unfortunately when you’re buying from a random individual on an app that’s bound to happen. There is no incentive for someone to ship an order for $300 when they can simply press a button and receive $450. No integrity with the apps and honestly the way the apps treat their business partners and customers cutting corners and being cheap you can’t blame people for taking the higher offer

Happens every release if people aint wised up that's on them.....nobody thinking about them strangeloves once the off whites and Trav dunks drop in a week or two.

My pair ain't even come in yet, but from pics I like em as far as concept, but honestly I'm just tossing em in my closet,can't see myself ever rocking them....not my style, also when I showed the wife her reaction was "ew" lol trade bait or possible sale for something I miss out on in the future.

Happens every release if people aint wised up that's on them.....nobody thinking about them strangeloves once the off whites and Trav dunks drop in a week or two.
Well I’ll be only thinking about StrangeLove’s when off whites and TS’s drop, I’m probably the only one but StrangeLove’s over Travs and off whites all day long

Well I’ll be only thinking about StrangeLove’s when off whites and TS’s drop, I’m probably the only one but StrangeLove’s over Travs and off whites all day long
Well if you didn't hit or plan on copping, definitely wait for that time to happen, when prices dip.

Prices on plums seems to be dropping
If plums go down to 190ish, might scoop a pair.
Question is, will it go down that low?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Thought you were talking about sls, plums will probably hit low 2s don't really see em going below. Just like Ray guns.
Ah should have been more specific. Might see how it pan out.
The demand on these are so much higher compared to the Lance Mountain pair and I already had an issue scooping those up.

NBA All-star weekend is a couple days away..I'm banking on sellers dumping pairs for the cash to fund their next flip and for the hype train to move on to the off whites....could be wrong but I'm rolling with it.

It’s real. Happened a little overnight. Prices in my size went down like $50-$70 dollars just like that. I actually lost some $. Could’ve had em cheaper if I wasn’t asleep.

Yeah, I've been watching since the drop and happily seeing prices decrease. Just hoping there's enough pairs up for grabs to last through the continued decline.

I want to get shadows and I’ve come close to pulling the trigger a couple times but I just gotta remember I still need to un-DS these.. literally collecting dust :lol:
0C2D9F92-4CF1-42DA-BB84-DF4EF2C35F2A.jpeg
CC38D515-A2E8-4188-BAE0-4854E2D3BC98.jpeg
I like these. In a size 11 also.

Back
Top Bottom