2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@breakjonn’s latest pickup inspired me to rock these. One of my favorites without a doubt, and a great reminder of how things USED to be. This was an easy collab pair to obtain, yet would be ridiculous today.
496B7040-10EC-4B15-AC1B-6150AC944063.jpeg
Yeah, these are nice, and were going for the low for years.

I was hung up on the fact that they were crawfish instead of crabs. In MD, we're all about crabs. And it's the same backstory - eat them on newspaper, with corn. It felt like cheating, LOL.

Update : On the buyer from eBay 🤬 the blazers are destroyed . So I gave the buyer a partial refund yesterday, he messaged me so quick with vulgar language, I just ignore, he open a case on me and of course he won 😤 cause sellers don’t Protection .. worst they gave him full refund on top of partial refund yesterday .. making the story short customer rep from eBay are useless —got my partial refund back .. I’m done selling on eBay .. until they fix that loop hole with that 30 days return bs policy . gonna try goat unless there’s another platform you guys can recommend?
That bull**** is why I quit selling anything on Ebay. Scam central. And they don't care. Buyer is always truthful but **** the seller.

Update : On the buyer from eBay 🤬 the blazers are destroyed . So I gave the buyer a partial refund yesterday, he messaged me so quick with vulgar language, I just ignore, he open a case on me and of course he won 😤 cause sellers don’t Protection .. worst they gave him full refund on top of partial refund yesterday .. making the story short customer rep from eBay are useless —got my partial refund back .. I’m done selling on eBay .. until they fix that loop hole with that 30 days return bs policy . gonna try goat unless there’s another platform you guys can recommend?
Stick to GOAT. After a few successful sales they’ll lower the sellers fee a little

Wanted to get StrangeLove’s finally when I get paid Monday but I missed the small undercutting that happened that almost $500 for a 12 is little more than I wanted to pay but I want them so bad choices choices

Back
Top Bottom