2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FF0B3B54-5785-4FC9-888E-72A7794E4A3B.jpeg
FB9F85C1-B675-4F68-A989-4EFF1A97185E.jpeg
much respect on the socks. rocko's modern life >>>

I can’t wait for the ‘cuse dunks. Still always on the hunt for the 99 highs or suede SB but have not been able to find my size as of late. Back in the day I was buying up any size of the 99 I could find just to have them.

This is probably the most priceless thing own. My father and his friends tore down the field goal post at the last cuse football game at archibold stadium in ‘78 before they opened the carrier dome. Sawed it into pieces, painted it brown, and made these very ugly lamps from it lmao. I think there are 8 of these that are owned by my family members. My uncle has melos game worn headband from the 2003 title game. Needless to say I gotta at least triple up on these. Might grab some extra pairs as Tailgate gifts for family members

9F046D35-8901-4A88-8EF6-84C6F498E43A.jpeg

Last edited:
I can’t wait for the ‘cuse dunks. Still always on the hunt for the 99 highs or suede SB but have not been able to find my size as of late. Back in the day I was buying up any size of the 99 I could find just to have them.

This is probably the most priceless thing own. My father and his friends tore down the field goal post at the last cuse football game at archibold stadium in ‘78 before they opened the carrier dome. Sawed it into pieces, painted it brown, and made these very ugly lamps from it lmao. I think there are 8 of these that are owned by my family members. My uncle has melos game worn headband from the 2003 title game. Needless to say I gotta at least triple up on these. Might grab some extra pairs as Tailgate gifts for family members

9F046D35-8901-4A88-8EF6-84C6F498E43A.jpeg

VERY COOL.

Yeah those IBN Jasper cut up Travis still do nothing for me. Ok the angle is a good view but thats just because its the SB dunk shape + tongue. Laces are better but that's also just because the stock rope hemp laces are awful.

I really hope all y'all that are upset about selling something for cheap years ago have had a job or earned money since.

I have a job and have a very good salary. I'm not some people who will drop $500 on a pair of sneakers and lie to themselves saying it's a steal. If you see sneakers selling for 5-6x what they were a few years ago, you might feel some sort of way.

The foundation of Nike SB as we know it was built on hype.

I'm glad to see Nike putting the time and energy into a line that is so deserved of such.

I'm happy to watch the second wave of Nike SB reach a fever pitch. It gives some much needed energy to the brand and gives a new generation of kids something to clamor for.

If they were buying to wear, sure. Don't see many people in NYC wearing these hyped SBs. They're all at Round Two, Flight Club and Stadium Goods.

Back
Top Bottom