2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20200221_221759.jpg

Today

Atlas will be conducting a raffle for the release of the Nike SB X Travis Scott Dunk Low (see all the raffle rules below). In addition to the raffle, we will have an allocation of pairs releasing online Saturday, February 29th at 1:00 PM PST.

Due to high website traffic, be sure to use the following url to get uninterrupted service to our web store:

shop.atlasskateboarding.com

Raffle rules:

– Raffle participants will be given one raffle ticket for every $25.00* spent IN STORE at Atlas.

– Participants will be required to supply their full legal name, email address, phone number and Driver’s License/ID number to participate in the raffle.

– Raffle tickets will be available beginning Saturday, February 22nd through 7:00 PM Friday, February 28th. Winners will be announced and contacted by email (and email only) on or before, Sunday, March 1st.

– Winners will be required to purchase and pick up their pair before Friday, March 6th. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the participant’s winning pair.

– The person on the raffle ticket must be the one to claim the shoes. All winners must purchase and pick up their pair in store and must present their winning email as well as the government issued ID that matches the raffle ticket.

– Participants will rank their top three size picks as well as the option to be allocated a random size if we are unable to fulfill their desired sizes.

– Due to the overwhelming interest in this release we are discouraging phone calls, emails or in store visits regarding a potential win. Excessive calling, messaging or loitering will result in immediate disqualification from the raffle and potentially future releases. You will be contacted if you have won so please be patient.

*after tax amount

Are those Iowa lows new or old? Hoping it’s an uocoming retro.

Came up crazy today. The homie copped me a pair of strangeloves at retail. Super excited to get em in the mail.

• Wow
Reactions: 907
Bad news today at my local, he won't be getting any TC's at all. His rep said that because Travis is heavily involved with Jordan brand that it's not going to be like a regular SB release at all, huge bummer. I did get to see a little bit of the back room though, my man is holding HEAT.

20200221_181016.jpg

Grabbed these today too, don't know **** about them other than I like the colorway. They must have dropped during one of my breaks from buying shoes, but I'm surprised that they're not on Stockx.

Attachments

• 20200221_211727.jpg
    20200221_211727.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 239
  • 20200221_211718.jpg
    20200221_211718.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 243
Went to Target to buy some snacks and packing supplies.
Saw a dude rocking the plums.......they look so good, i didnt Know why i let them get away !
I went to Target today and wore my Plums. In MD?
yoooo wassup man, yes that’s you. You wore a red/black jacket?! I knew You’d be on some kind of forum.

MD. I live down the street from that Target.

tenor.gif

After failing to get euro yeezys for a coworker I managed to come up on spectrums from size

very hyped

Back
Top Bottom